Tua Tagovailoa Named Starter for Dolphins

tgo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Somebody who saw Fitzpatrick play for over half a decade probably got around to warning Miami.

Just when Ryan Fitzpatrick was playing arguably the best football of his career.

Lol well tell us how you really feel. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Thrill said:

For a team that has been so bad for so long they should just be trying to make the playoffs in this weird year. Fitz has been great this year and Tua had a broken hip last November. Why rush the kid?

Makes a lot of mistakes.  

33 minutes ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

In related news, the infamous Pineapple Man has changed his number and found a new home in Miami...

giphy.gif

Poor guy. Everything he was about has been released. Pineapples make no sense these days. Did he go back to flame man or whatever he was before?

29 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

What a triple whammy that would be. Trade Tannehill for peanuts and he becomes a franchise QB elsewhere. Pass on Herbert. And Tua busts? Wow. Have the Dolphins had any luck at QB after Marino?

Isn't it four if you include the Drew Brees fiasco where they had questions about his shoulder?  The best guy post Marino was Jay Fiedler who was a game manager qb. I remember them throwing away a 2nd rounder for AJ Feeley.  Ditto to MIN on the Culpepper trade.  I think they went with Chad Henne for a while after that.

But yeah, they've been awful at the qb thing post Marino.

1 minute ago, TF_Titan said:

I question whether or not his body can hold up to NFL hits. I think talent wise he has the tools to be successful.

Mariota has/had the tools to be successful too. In spite of flashing here and there he hasn't been.

Also, Tua was drafted by the same team that drafted Tannehill and we now understand just how deft the Dolphins are at cultivating and nurturing QB careers.