Watson's body language on losing the toss

CharrdWood

I didn't like it from a leadership standpoint but the fact is they were ALL having a lot of fun out there.

You saw them joking and having a blast playing in a shootout.

This was more just people playing a game and wishing they had the ball first... nobody could stop anybody.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would’ve acted the same way had they won the toss. 

If I were a Texans fan I'd be super pissed about this.  He basically strops off the field with the body language that he knows they've lost because he has no confidence in the defense.  Not what I'd w

Just now, titanruss said:

I didn't like it from a leadership standpoint but the fact is they were ALL having a lot of fun out there.

You saw them joking and having a blast playing in a shootout.

This was more just people playing a game and wishing they had the ball first... nobody could stop anybody.

If my team was 1-4 (now 1-5) I’d want them to be pissed off, not laughing and joking around.

1 minute ago, socaltitan said:

If my team was 1-4 (now 1-5) I’d want them to be pissed off, not laughing and joking around.

While I agree especially from a fan perspective.. and my choice of leadership style... I don't think a lot of under 30s subscribe to that train of thought.

8 minutes ago, titanruss said:

While I agree especially from a fan perspective.. and my choice of leadership style... I don't think a lot of under 30s subscribe to that train of thought.

Wow...just...wow...then those that do not care about the competition should be ashamed, but I highly doubt that shame enters their reckoning...

Their MBs have talk of getting whatever draft capital they can before the trade deadline. 

Most fan takes I read postgame were like, we’ll lose a lot because of our D but with O’Brien gone maybe we can at least watch and enjoy our offense again.

Different fan base expectations altogether. It is what it is. Just glad we’re not them.

2 hours ago, CharrdWood said:

Wow...just...wow...then those that do not care about the competition should be ashamed, but I highly doubt that shame enters their reckoning...

WTF are you talking about?

Of course they care about the competition.

Quit gate-keeping competitiveness.

If it was me I'd have gone for two.  I was kind of annoyed to be honest that they didn't just try and win it right there instead of the 50/50 shot at winning the coin toss.  IMO they had a better than 50/50 shot to convert the 2.

Edited by scine09

His teammates weren't at home analyzing this normal reaction on a 60 inch OLED TV. 

Overtime gives the toss winner a massive reaction regardless. 

He also carried the team and had a massive game. You can nitpick the guys reaction here, but his share of blame for this loss is miniscule.