King Henry vs CJ2K

AJClown

6 minutes ago, TitansFan23 said:

He’s on pace for 393 attempts, 1,881 yards and 19 touchdowns.

Can he maintain that?

Good chance if no injury, but I’d rather see it come with lowish carries like yesterday and continued effective spelling from the relief backs. 

I’m always for getting Henry his 20 carries, something I’ve said for 3 seasons now, but those numbers don’t matter, team victories do, but they are going hand in hand for us. 

I can see Henry retaining the rushing title at this rate, which would be cool, because it’s hard to duplicate, especially these days. 

I really want to see an even better postseason performance  than last year from Henry that culminates in hoisting the Lombardi. 

That would be the best.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regardless of holes or no holes. If it was really just that players would be banging off 90+ runs all the time.    I think it's a little much saying he doesn't break tackles. He will always

I know what Henry's "in" game meal is:   DB's SOULS

There were a couple of seasons that you could make the argument that CJ was the best back in the league.  He was stouter than one would think for his size, and his once in a generation speed made him

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

Haven't seen anyone say how much AJB balled out and tried to come over and block #20 at the end.  Dude was bringing it.

He's the next Titan due for a monster game. It's coming.

54 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Read this S L O W L Y.............For the NFL, having a hole where you are untouched for 5 yards is a big hole.   The whole 89 yards beyond expectation is simply because he took it to the house. 

Dude... STFU.   You're bitching that a 250 lb guy has the ability to break 3 tackles and outrun DBs 94 yards and therefore isnt good. Quit being a little retarded bitch. 

"HE's noT THat GURD becusE he BReaks LONg RUNZ and NOFING ELs"

Edited by titanruss

57 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Uh oh the homers are mad......

Henry is special when he can get to the 2nd level but he does not break a ton of tackles at the LOS.  It's not his game.  His ability to hit that full throttle in the secondary and take off/break tackles is unique.

Are you trolling 

44 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Regardless of holes or no holes. If it was really just that players would be banging off 90+ runs all the time. 

I think it's a little much saying he doesn't break tackles. He will always struggling with leg tackles because he has slower feet and he's so long.

But he routinely pounds defenders after being hit. 

He is better than CJ where his game is not simply predicated on speed and angles.

Players are going for his legs more than ever trying to avoid that stiff arm ... and he's still doing it.

Any way you try to paint it, no other running back would be doing what he's doing in the NFL right now.

He gets yards on every carry. He only had 3 carries with less than 2  yards and 2 of those were busted blocks with zero chance.

Just now, Th3Ch0senTitan said:

Are you trolling 

No he's that fucking stupid.

He praising DH for doing well means that it takes away from RT doing well... which means he thinks that somehow absolves Mariota for some retard reason... therefore making Mulbiskie look even worse.

He's that fucking stupid.

10 minutes ago, Titan8425 said:

I know what Henry's "in" game meal is:

DB's SOULS

Damn right.  Not sure if you remember this, or anyone else here either, but I was serious when I said CJ ate Wendy's chicken nuggets before games.  It was in the 2008 season I think, when they had reached the playoffs and it was during the pregame coverage, they showed a lady reporter sitting with CJ at Wendys, while he ate his pregame nuggets. lol  

3 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Dude... STFU.   You're bitching that a guy has the ability to break 3 tackles and take it the distance and therefore isnt good. Quit being a little retarded bitch. 

"HE's noT THat GURD becusE he BReaks LONg RUNZ and NOFING ELs"

Wrong.  It's clear you have no idea what you're watching nor comprehending what I stated, which was correct.  It's not bitching to point out the obvious facts about Henry's game.  

You don't even understand the metric you shared and commented on.  Why?  Because you're dumb.

1 minute ago, titanruss said:

No he's that fucking stupid.

He praising DH for doing well means that it takes away from RT doing well... which means he thinks that somehow absolves Mariota for some retard reason... therefore making Mulbiskie look even worse.

He's that fucking stupid.

Laughably wrong.  I've never made any of those arguments.  Once again, you lie and make up things. 

4 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Wrong.  It's clear you have no idea what you're watching nor comprehending what I stated, which was correct.  It's not bitching to point out the obvious facts about Henry's game.  

You don't even understand the metric you shared and commented on.  Why?  Because you're dumb.

riiiight... and 4 missed FGs is less than a TD.

Everyone knows what you stated, moron.  You think that RB's dont matter and having one playing like this fucks your world view.

Now you try and a CJ argument against DH. .. go read some efficiency stats.

You've probably never played a sport in your life and think things like momentum,  flow, and pavlovian responses don't occur in a football game.

Pick a new battle dumbass.

Edited by titanruss