GMFB Roasts Oilerman; Praises Arthur Smith

Jamalisms

The only one on that show who's decent is Kay Adams.  The other 3 are pretty fucking awful in their takes 99% of the time. 

Rivers in his prime was overrated and always choked in the clutch.  End of the line Rivers will be fun to watch. 

23 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

The only one on that show who's decent is Kay Adams.  The other 3 are pretty fucking awful in their takes 99% of the time. 

Rivers in his prime was overrated and always choked in the clutch.  End of the line Rivers will be fun to watch. 

Not a fan of Burleson?

11 hours ago, BudAdams said:

Yes it will. The easy part of the Colts schedule is over. They beat the shit out of the Jets, but who hasn't. Their lone quality win was against Chicago.

Their next game is at Detroit, that's far from being a gimme for Indy. Then they play Baltimore, GB, and the Titans (twice). At best they're 6-5 after that.

12 hours ago, BudAdams said:

Not really.  I think he's like many ex-players and has favorites.  Still, he was on the Titans before most others so there's that. 

The two white dudes are awful. 

They aren't football analysts. Schrager, or whatever his name is, might be more of a sports journalist. But the other guy is 100% entertainment/court jester.

I don't think they're as bad as some think they are, but they wouldn't miss them if they'd just get rid of those three and made Kay the focus of the show. She reminds me a lot of Suzy Kolber. Just keep Joe Namath away from her. He'd bust a nut and die of a heart attack on camera if he got drunk around Kay.  "I wanna fuck you." "Gross, Joe."

If they feel they need a former player then add someone a little more informed like Kurt Warner or some other more Xs and Os kind of analyst. Trim the fat a bit and make it more of a two-hour thing with a bit less rah rah bullshit and more real analysis.

2 hours ago, oldschool said:

The purpose of GMFB is not hard hitting analysis. Its meant to be light morning show that keeps the NFL in the news during the week. I can only tolerate it in short spurts.

I start every day with GMFB. Kay is a great host. They should get 3 more kays and fill the show with them. But i will say that gmfb do praise the Titans more than most. Especially kyle brandt, and his titans or tritans was pretty spot on during the mariota era, meaning he never knew which team would show up, good or bad

Edited by Jeff.Fisher

3 hours ago, oldschool said:

The purpose of GMFB is not hard hitting analysis. Its meant to be light morning show that keeps the NFL in the news during the week. I can only tolerate it in short spurts.

Yet the metro's try to do so and it's horrid.  Honestly, it's hard to get any good analysis from the NFLN, ESPN, etc.  stuff.  It's fluff narratives and sometimes you even wonder if the folks talking do anything besides looking at highlights or box scores.

Playbook and NFL Matchup were the only true ones to do it right.