Steelers Week

NashvilleNinja

19 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

None of their CBS can handle CD or AJB. It’s going to be a bigger issue for them then our CBs their WRs

I think it'll be comparable. Johnson is very dangerous and we simply don't have anyone that can match Claypool's athleticism. Fulton can stay with Chase but 50/50 balls would be 70/30 in Claypool's favor. The real difference between the defenses is the pass rush. If we're able to force them to bring extra guys to generate pressure we have a good chance to win. If they can get home with 4 it'll be a long day. 

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tannehill hearing how much the Steelers like to blitz...      

I feel much better about the Tackles now that Beddingmoron has weighed in.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I think it'll be comparable. Johnson is very dangerous and we simply don't have anyone that can match Claypool's athleticism. Fulton can stay with Chase but 50/50 balls would be 70/30 in Claypool's favor. The real difference between the defenses is the pass rush. If we're able to force them to bring extra guys to generate pressure we have a good chance to win. If they can get home with 4 it'll be a long day. 

It’s going to be a long day regardless. Is there a prediction thread?

I've been thinking a lot about my thoughts on this game. Am I being a homer? I really don't think so. I think back to our previous games and the mobility of the QB's. We ran Josh Allen into the dirt. We've been getting some deep penetration that @woolfolksunclesuncle should appreciate. 

Can Big Ben even survive this game? I don't think he can. In a couple games this year, I've seen his ass limping and grabbing at his knee. He won't be able to shuffle away from this pass rush.

17 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

I've been thinking a lot about my thoughts on this game. Am I being a homer? I really don't think so. I think back to our previous games and the mobility of the QB's. We ran Josh Allen into the dirt. We've been getting some deep penetration that @woolfolksunclesuncle should appreciate. 

Can Big Ben even survive this game? I don't think he can. In a couple games this year, I've seen his ass limping and grabbing at his knee. He won't be able to shuffle away from this pass rush.

I think if we could rattle Big Ben early it definitely have a huge impact with this game

56 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

I’m becoming extremely pissed. 

2008. We started the season 10-0. Finished 13-3. Playoff bye. Ravens beat us. 

2009. I was so amped up I needed (but didn’t have) some sort of sedative for our first game. Pittsburgh. Thursday night. I was absolutely certain we’d win. Lost. 

I have never forgotten. 

Was that the game where we gave up a safety on the opening kickoff?

23 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

If we hurt Big Ben, I don’t think the Steelers fans will ever forgive us. Most of them think it’s “their year”. Big Ben goes down their season is a wrap. The surgically repaired elbow they seem to be worried about not his knee.

Edited by Divine

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

If we hurt Big Ben, I don’t think the Steelers fans will ever forgive us. Most of them think it’s “their year”. Big Ben goes down their season is a wrap. The surgically repaired elbow they seem to be worried about not his knee.

Please please please

57 minutes ago, Divine said:

Was that the Elbow ACL repair he had that Bongo was talking about???

Edited by Titan8425

42 minutes ago, Lantern said:

I am not really worried about this result. This team has been red hot and I am expecting something to not go our way eventually. If we win I will be elated for sure, if we lose I won't be worried. 

Regardless of the result if you told me in August we would be 5-0 to start the season I would be over the moon.  Heck I would have been thrilled with 4-1.

I do believe we match up well with the Steelers. They have not played a team anywhere close to having as good an offense as us, and they pulled one out against the O'Brien Texans not the liberated improved Texans.  Not to mention this is the first time the Steelers have had an away game since like the Reagan administration. 

I also hope our players have not forgotten about Ben belly aching about the Titans inconveniencing them due to Co-Vid. 

I love your attitude, but if we don’t beat these fuckers, I will come undone. The outcome of this game represents our future regarding this season. 

If we do lose, we better at least put on a show. 

However, we’re gonna win :)

2 hours ago, Divine said:

I'm going by what I've seen. Limping Ben won't make it out of this game.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic