Steelers Week

NashvilleNinja

1 hour ago, DecepticonShawn said:

You saw the same post I saw with a guy predicting we most likely lose by 20+ to the Steelers. The same steelers who havent even faced the Ravens yet this season the team that swept them last year and in one game blew out their starting defense with their backups.

Since Tannehill has become our starter our worst loss has been by 11 to the SB Champs. The defense has had issues but they have had two decent showings in the broncos and bills games. Say what you want about the Bills and Josh Allen but going into that game they were the 2nd ranked offense in the league and we held them to 16 with like 10 players out with Covid including Simmons who most of us acknowledge as the best defensive player on the whole team. 

The Texans game was bad but divisional games are always like that. We just watched the Raiders beat the Chiefs handily a week ago. Does anyone think the Raiders are the best team in the nfl now? No. And we didnt even lose. I understand worrying but like I said we are a real fucking team now. It would be nice to see the fans start to really believe. Chiefs fans dont come into a game against the dolphins or jets being worried. We are top tier. 

Lets go full roethlisberger and rape these assholes.

Bro, I said if I had to bet based on matchups I wouldn't be surprised if they won or lost... over react much?  It's football... you can homer if you want or you can try to have an honest opinion.  I'm not hating on you for homering up so don't hate on me for trying to have an honest opinion.  Being a homer or a pessimist doesn't make you a good or a bad fan, just a fan.  I'm just a football fan giving my .02 cents and so are you... so relax.  Titans are good and we are all enjoying that in our own way.  

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tannehill hearing how much the Steelers like to blitz...      

I feel much better about the Tackles now that Beddingmoron has weighed in.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, PhinFan1968 said:

One of my most hated teams...ever since I can remember.  Tannehill has worked them before, even in the snow (with Tight Ends no less).  BEAT THAT ASS TENNESSEE!

Wasn’t that the game that the Steelers nearly had some miracle TD on the last play of the game?

11 hours ago, oldschool said:

Crews are assigned when the schedule comes out. On Paper Patriots 49ers looks like a great matchup for the late game. Nothing to see here.....

Is that true. Why did Romo and Nantz do so many of our games last year? 

6 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

Sounds like Conklin was getting smoked by Watt last week. This looks very familiar.

Yeah, he got worked there. I wonder if browns are having buyers remorse. Conklin was always good in the run game, no so much in pass protection.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic