Steelers Week

NashvilleNinja

The Steelers have given up 21+ 3 times and have played some bad teams just like the Titans. Mayfield shouldn't have played yesterday, he could barely move which is why the Browns only scored 7 points. I expect a track meet, the idea the Steelers are some powerhouse defense the Titans can't score on is false. The issue I have is the Steelers offense vs the shitty Titans defense. They can attack the weakness of the Titans D multiple ways. Hell they could also just pound the rock with Connor and Snell. Turnovers are going to be bigger factor than normal as I expect neither defense to really be able to prevent the opposing offense from moving up and down the field.

Edited by oldschool

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tannehill hearing how much the Steelers like to blitz...      

I feel much better about the Tackles now that Beddingmoron has weighed in.

Posted Images

I think Jonnu has a decent chance of playing - I think they were potentially saving him for this week but we'll see. His ankle injury looks mild - he was jogging and cutting on the sideline after he got his ankle taped back up, and they just held him out. 

1 minute ago, tgo said:

I think Jonnu has a decent chance of playing - I think they were potentially saving him for this week but we'll see. His ankle injury looks mild - he was jogging and cutting on the sideline after he got his ankle taped back up, and they just held him out. 

Jonnu was on the sideline and gear post injury smiling away.

• Jonboy pinned this topic
Just now, tgo said:

The thing is - if you're gonna all out rush Ben, you better get him down or he'll roast you. 

They are mostly likely going to play a shell and focus on not getting beat over the top. Force the Steelers to move the ball down the field like they did the Bills. 

Just now, oldschool said:

They are mostly likely going to play a shell and focus on not getting beat over the top. Force the Steelers to move the ball down the field like they did the Bills. 

Yeah, I think the gameplan will be very similar to the Bills. 

I really doubt it happens, but it would be a great time for Adoree to come back. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic