Titans and Lovecraft Country

Number9

Everybody mad the Titans don't get any love from the national media.  So, they do a skit on one of the most popular TV shows on the air with the actors wearing Titans gear and not Cowboys crap.   Titans fans, "what the fug was dat."

1 minute ago, Makaveli said:

Jurnee Smollet, Main reason I watched Love Craft Lol. But when they started showing Gay stuff I cut it off and never turned it back on. I don't understand why every tv show is required to have homosexuality.

images (3).jpeg

I guess to keep you from watching. 

30 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Everybody mad the Titans don't get any love from the national media.  So, they do a skit on one of the most popular TV shows on the air with the actors wearing Titans gear and not Cowboys crap.   Titans fans, "what the fug was dat."

Let's just say that many of the themes of lovecraft country wouldn't sit too well with the conservative portion of the Titans base. Is wager a lot of our fans have no idea what that show even is. It's awesome IMO.

3 minutes ago, kgsTitan said:

I just don't get SNL humor, and haven't in ages. Who writes this crap? 

It was fantastic in the early 90s. Spade, Farley, Sandler, Mike Myers, etc. 

These people they have now are god-awful.

It's very hit or miss. When it hits though it's pretty good. The ones Eddie murphy and Kevin hart hosted last season were legit funny especially the Kevin hart one.