Derrick Henry made history yet again

Somedude

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/nfl/titans/2020/10/18/derrick-henry-first-nfl-history-200-yard-rushing-games-3-straight-seasons/3704915001/   First Running Back to have 200 yard rush

ZEKE is a diva. HENRY is da KING.

He really is a generational talent in the sense that we'll likely never see a guy with his size/ skill-set combo. 

Posted Images

One thing I heard today was talk about Henry and these Hall of Fame type performances even though he has not put together yet a Hall of Fame type career, but if it keeps going this way...

Maybe get in later now that TD has pulled the rope down a bit. But a Super Bowl or two makes those odds go up if he’sa big factor. Or tractor. 

Edited by GLinks

15 minutes ago, GLinks said:

One thing I heard today was talk about Henry and these Hall of Fame type performances even though he has not put together yet a Hall of Fame type career, but if it keeps going this way...

Maybe get in later now that TD has pulled the rope down a bit. But a Super Bowl or two makes those odds go up if he’sa big factor. Or tractor. 

He needs an MVP or at least an MVP worthy year (think CJ2K's 2000 year) and probably two more years as a top 3 back and he's probably got a good HOF resume.

1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Idk. Some think we'd have had little trouble winning today without him. How generational could he be?

I'm speaking about his gifts. He's generationally gifted. However, there have been several backs that match his level of production/impact in this generation. 

7 minutes ago, Somedude said:

0 90s yard runs. 1 run longer than 50 yards in his career. Double digit TD season once. Zeke isn't a beast. he's good. Henry is elite. Henry is a beast.

We just disagree. Zeke is definitely elite IMO and has been since the day he was drafted. Henry is literally my favorite NFL player right now but Zeke is still legit.

2 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

I had to sit through two 2nd round choices (including Dodd) before we finally took him. I screamed so loud the cat still has issues.

In an alternative universe, we got Jones, Thomas, Henry...

If only...

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

I read somewhere (I think Reddit) that there have been 6 200+ yard rushing games since the 2018 season started. Henry has 3 of them. 2 vs the Texans.

They actually showed the statistic at some point in the game during the broadcast today. You are correct in that since 2018 he had 3 and the rest of the league combined had 3.

I'm not sure if the statistic was posted before or after he had already broke 200 in the game today, so he may actually be at 4 total now.

3 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

21.53 mph today. Almost identical to the shorter run he had against the Jags down the right side. Once he got near the LB he put it in overdrive. For a guy his size it's really amazing.

Imagine gettin hit by a 240 lb guy running 21mph. And yall worried ab Covid-19 ?