What’s Our Defensive Scheme?

AvgJoe

TGO is right about Bowen. He is quite clearly the DC if you are paying attention, regardless of title. They have press conferences with Arthur Smith (OC), Craig Aukerman (STC) and Bowen. (Random defensive assistant!?!?) 

That said, he has been terrible, and I thought they should have hired an outside DC at the time. Vrabel might want to think about fully taking play calling duties back, espeically if it was him co ordinating the defense vs Buffalo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not hiring a real DC was a huge mistake. Brown and Evans have regressed, and the edge rushers have been pedestrian at best. If the front 7 played to their ability, the secondary wouldn't look so bad. 

They are protecting Fulton and Joseph. 

Its amazing to me that people think they know how to better use the defensive personnel than Vrabel and his staff, who are 5-0 and Vrabel is a top 5 NFL coach. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, tgo said:

Lol. 

Ok sorry, I’ll let the armchair defensive coordinators have at it. But its clear no one talking in this thread has any clue what they’re talking about. 

This idea of yours that if people aren't employed by a NFL team then they can't possibly know what they are taking about is completely fucking moronic. NFL coaches routinely try to do things that people from the outside know won't work all the time. 

And LOFuckingL at you telling others they don't know what they are talking about. 

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Yup.  If I want to know about a new coach or possible guys they might be looking to bring in, you're the first guy I look for.  You've been all over it and I'm sure the spread sheets help you keep track.

It's still pretty damn nerdy and it's okay to poke fun some times.

Funny is funny.