Jonboy

Week 6: Texans @ Titans Game Thread

9 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

Need to talk about Lewan and his frequent injuries, or weekly I should say. Amazing what coming off PEDs and roids does to make you more susceptible to injury

Anyone have a clip of the Lewan injury interested to see exactly what happened.

19 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I have this mentions box checked and I STILL SEE him quoted.

I have every box checked and I only see his name when another poster writes it out 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Minnesota?  Jacksonville? Worn down???

Actually for Jacksonville, yes.  They were coming off the MNF game in Denver.  Again, short week.

Whatever.  It’s early, I would expect the defense to improve.  What we saw today is that the Titans QB was able to go toe to toe with Deshaun Watson at Watson’s best.

It's cliche but having the guys that are willing to call for the ball like Brown did on this drive and then having a QB willing to go for the kill shot like Tannehill did on the last play is a big change from anything we've seen from the Titans in a long time. Love the confidence

Edited by Titans279

16 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

So far the Titans have put up 164 points through 5 games. This isn't the same low scoring boring team of the past.

That's with leaving FG points and no TO points this week.

22 minutes ago, chef said:

I hear ya, but maybe best to just listen to the theme song from Frozen.

I've trained my eyes to skip over those ignored when quoted.  Mostly at least.

I can agree with part of this.  But, when I'm trying to enjoy a game and all I see are troll posts/the sky is falling..  It makes me just not want to engage in conversation.

1 minute ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Nah, you seem to be super panicky at every turn, while I stay calm and collected.  You're a pussy.

I actually like him as a poster outside of the game threads.  Every bad play is like the end of the world or we are doomed and can't come back.  It gets tiring after a while especially when you realize the game isn't over.

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Actually for Jacksonville, yes.  They were coming off the MNF game in Denver.  Again, short week.

Whatever.  It’s early, I would expect the defense to improve.  What we saw today is that the Titans QB was able to go toe to toe with Deshaun Watson at Watson’s best.

Disagree with the defensive statement.  Stop being cute and beat the man in front of you.   Shit is not rocket surgery.  Put players in position to do what they do best.