Jonboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Petition to ban Maker84

Deshaun knew it was over when they lost the toss ?

How about Humphries again with a big game.  Guy is super reliable.  You can see why he earned his contract.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Petition to ban Maker84

11 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

He should automatically be placed on everyone's ignore list...

Yep, just ignore if needed.

I don't think negative/annoying is really an offense worth banning.  Just ignoring.

Just now, chef said:

Yep, just ignore if needed.

I don't think negative/annoying is really an offense worth banning.  Just ignoring.

He is already on ignore and I still see his posts cause of quoting from others.  And as Mythos has mentioned, he is literally just always trying to troll.  Brings zero substance.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

And losing lewan and allowing them to get a strip sack for a touchdown later on. If that play never happens I doubt the Texans had a chance to win

Whatever.  Absolutely incredible win.  This was always going to be a tough game, playing on little rest with the Texans having a full week of rest and a relatively easy game last week.

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

Terrible decision by Romeo to go for two unbelievably bad. 

The thing is, their K had already missed an XP. You're on the road..make it and the game is over, don't make it and worst-case, you're going to OT. 

I like the decision, personally.

Edited by kgsTitan

Just now, scine09 said:

I don't understand why they didn't catch that right away.  Particularly Gannon, being a former QB.  

Gannon also thinks rushing success improves Playaction and didn't understand why the Texans playsction game had been so good with David Johnson not doing much. With the exception of Colinsworth and Romo, most color analysts suck.

How about all the doubters bashing us for giving Henry and Tannehill big contracts. Both picking right up where they left off or better. 

This actual week off is probably soooo needed for the players though. Great win. 

6 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I absolutely agreed with Crennel's decision.  You try and put the game away when you can.  It didn't work out but it was the right move.  IMO.

Absolutely agree. And people forget, their receiver was WIDE OPEN. If it wasn’t for a great Simmons deflection, the game was over right there. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic