Jonboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Petition to ban Maker84

Deshaun knew it was over when they lost the toss ?

How about Humphries again with a big game.  Guy is super reliable.  You can see why he earned his contract.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dcblanton said:

Good teams win ugly games.  Congrats.  It wasn't perfect, but the only stat that matters is a "W".

You think this was an ugly game? It was more like a track meet.  Neither team could stop the other.

Edited by scine09

4 minutes ago, GLinks said:

I love how Tannehill brings out the best and believes in guys like Firkser and Raymond, to show they are capable of 100 yard games.  

Jeremy McNichols is making a nice case. Having both him and Evans hopefully will be bigly. 

The depth offensively is crazy. We dont even know what Evans is gonna be yet. Jonnu goes down and Firkser gets 8 catches 113 yds and a td and pruitt and CD will be back next week.

1 minute ago, Mythos27 said:

Ugly in the sense that we were expected to beat a weaker opponent convincingly. 

Anyone who thought that doesn’t really get the league.  Seriously.  You have a team who played 5 days ago in a highly emotional game against a well rested team with a when he’s on star QB.  This one had all the makings of an upset.  And Vegas certainly understood that.

14 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I actually like him as a poster outside of the game threads.  Every bad play is like the end of the world or we are doomed and can't come back.  It gets tiring after a while especially when you realize the game isn't over.

Obviously I’m being an emotional dummy and what I say when a negative play happens has no bearing on what my logical thought and belief of future outcome may be.

Some of you have not gotten this yet even though I have explained in the past. I am negative at times on PURPOSE because I am superstitious. When I get negative the opposite seems to happen. I WANT to be wrong. I do it TO BE WRONG. Maker is just a dumbass. You have your lucky shirt. I have my doom posts.

Edited by Somedude

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Anyone who thought that doesn’t really get the league.  Seriously.  You have a team who played 5 days ago in a highly emotional game against a well rested team with a when he’s on star QB.  This one had all the makings of an upset.  And Vegas certainly understood that.

I get all that and we all know division games are always tougher than on paper but we blew a 14 point lead and it took overtime for us to beat a team with a losing record. I don't necessarily think it was an "ugly" game because we scored so much but I can understand someone characterizing it as such. 

I get all that and we all know division games are always tougher than on paper but we blew a 14 point lead and it took overtime for us to beat a team with a losing record. I don't necessarily think it was an "ugly" game because we scored so much but I can understand someone characterizing it as such. 

Then they don’t know what they’re talking about.  Again, there was a reason why the point spread was so low.  Normally when a 1-4 team plays on the road at a 4-0 team you’d see a big spread.  Vegas certainly understood.

4 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Obviously I’m being an emotional dummy and what I say when a negative play happens has no bearing on what my logical thought and belief of future outcome may be.

That's fair. Can you keep it to yourself though or at the very least offer some brief analysis/critique of the negative play? For example saying " fuck, you gotta make that catch" is far less annoying and more well received than "THIS IS THE WORST PASSING GAME IN THE LEAGUE, GAME OVER" when we're only 2 minutes into the first quarter...

Texans are a better team than their record. And watson seems to play well against us. 

It was frustrating to give up the early lead, the titans won the first half, texans won the 2nd, but a good team finds a way in the end. 5-0 

Tenn vs pitt will be fun. 

Checking in for the first time since the game started.

Tannehill is the fucking tits.

Henry is a fucking beast.

AJ Brown is well on his way to being the best WR in franchise history.

Big Jeff Simmons is a freaking problem for opposing offenses.

It felt like Watson targeted  Malcom Butler on 75% of his attempts today.:,.and Butler lost fat more plays than he won.     Adoree can’t get back fast  enough. 

This is the type of game the Titans always lost in years past.   Even after the Texans scored in the final two minutes,  I still had faith in the Titans’ ability to come back and win it,...and they did just that.     It feels damn good.  

• Jonboy unpinned this topic