We covered this tune in a previous band of mine....here's a live recording

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Petition to ban Maker84

Deshaun knew it was over when they lost the toss ?

How about Humphries again with a big game.  Guy is super reliable.  You can see why he earned his contract.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, titansfan said:

Really overthought that one. You take the eight points and gamble that we can't score AND convert a two point conversion. Gannon was going on a rant against analytics. This was a case of a coach incorrectly applying analytics. If anything he "went with his gut" by thinking he could just win the game right there.

Honestly, I can't believe he didn't kick the FG on 4th down to go up 4 and force us to score a TD with only 1 TO.  To compound that poor decision by going for 2 after the TD was, well, we sure appreciate it.

1 minute ago, Titanstattoo25 said:

Over 600 yards on offense. And still needed overtime. So excited but damn the defense needs a spark. 

Defense needs an ass kicking , especially Buttlicker

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

I haven't read this thread at all so I apologize if someone mentioned it.  But genius move for Mike Vrabel to take the intentional 12 man penalty on 2nd and 1 to stop the clock.  As it turned out they needed that time.

They lose this game with most other head coaches.

I was actually wondering about this because it seemed at the time that the penalty helped us.  But the announcers totally ignored that aspect of it.

Just now, rns90 said:

I was actually wondering about this because it seemed at the time that the penalty helped us.  But the announcers totally ignored that aspect of it.

Yeah they didn't understand it.  Right when it happened I knew what they did.  They did the same thing against the Jets in 2018 and that also contributed to the win.

3 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

Honestly, I can't believe he didn't kick the FG on 4th down to go up 4 and force us to score a TD with only 1 TO.  To compound that poor decision by going for 2 after the TD was, well, we sure appreciate it.

Romeo will be thinking about that failed 2 point conversion for a while. There really wasn’t much to gain by going for it.

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

The Titans clearly got tired in the 2nd half coming off the short week.  The Texans were obviously fresher.

Amazing win.

And losing lewan and allowing them to get a strip sack for a touchdown later on. If that play never happens I doubt the Texans had a chance to win

11 minutes ago, japan said:

We really aren't out of any game with this offense.  

That has been my only small concern about can we beat KC.  Smith has an Arsenal of plays and play call series that we haven't seen.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic