Number9

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And on the "homegrown hate" front:    

Not a democrat either. I have supported Republicans in the past on levels as high as governor (even supported the guy who voted for a dead person, which embarrasses me).    I read what peopl

I put this YouTube up because it's time for everybody, including @Mercalius @Little Earl  @SleepingTitan  @El Guapo and my friend @Soxcat to accept that Donald Trump refused to condemn white separatis

Posted Images

I put this YouTube up because it's time for everybody, including @Mercalius @Little Earl  @SleepingTitan  @El Guapo and my friend @Soxcat to accept that Donald Trump refused to condemn white separatist.  He's running as a racist.

I love all people and it takes a lot for me to not really like a person.  Anybody who embraces white separatists who want to kill me, is a difficult person for me to want be kind and loving toward.  Loving, not kissing and sleeping with, but desiring to see them treated well.  Having compassion to not see them picked on.

It's time to cut this shit out.  Black people don't have shit.*  So, they haven't taken a damn thing from you.  Black people don't own shit either.  I have shown how systematically wealth and rights have been taken from black people throughout their existence in America.  So, what the hell have the black people got that infuriates you?  Don't say, I am not that kind of pub.  The racism has become the largest selling point for the Republican Party.  "Mrs Suburban housewife, I'm going to keep them from building the projects in your neighborhood."

There are documented instances from history where blacks tried to build their own economies and neighborhoods, only to be destroyed by people who don't want them to move to their neighborhood.  It's stupid and it will lead to the demise of our great country.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2020/02/27/examining-the-black-white-wealth-gap/  *

https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/fiscal-fact/median-value-wealth-race-ff03112019 *

Edited by Number9

20 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

He was just on the debate stage.  He's there trying to get votes.  He was asked to disavow white supremacist.  He didn't do it.

Now he want to abolish the ACA.  Every time they ask him, he says YES.  Not one time, every time.

Just own it.

10 minutes ago, Number9 said:

He was just on the debate stage.  He's there trying to get votes.  He was asked to disavow white supremacist.  He didn't do it.

Now he want to abolish the ACA.  Every time they ask him, he says YES.  Not one time, every time.

Just own it.

You:  Trumps obviously a racist.  Just admit it. 

Me: *literally posts 8 minute video of Trump denouncing all forms of racism*

You:  Doesn't count!  The media told me he was!  The same media that pretends there aren’t dozens of videos of him irrefutably denouncing white supremacy and demanding him to at every single press event. 

Edited by Mercalius

@Mercalius You are willing to give up your own freedom over hate.  Oh yeah, maybe you don't hate black people.  The problem is you are supporting the ideals of white separatist and nothing, nothing is being done to run them away from the republicans.

Crazy group plans to kidnap the governor of Michigan and two other governors.  Trump supporters.  If you are not trying to stop them, you are with them.  Obvious.  That's the kind of country you are seeking?  Watch this video of life long republicans who are trying to save our democracy.  There are 100's and 1,000's trying to do the same.  The people of Houston have had their voting rights suppressed.  Two million citizens live there.  If that's how he plans to win this time, what if he needs to suppress your vote?

6 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

You:  Doesn't count!  The media told me he was!  The same media that pretends there aren’t dozens of videos of him irrefutably denouncing white supremacy and demanding him to at every single press event. 

Nope.

18 minutes ago, Number9 said:

@Mercalius You are willing to give up your own freedom over hate.  Oh yeah, maybe you don't hate black people.  The problem is you are supporting the ideals of white separatist and nothing, nothing is being done to run them away from the republicans.

Crazy group plans to kidnap the governor of Michigan and two other governors.  Trump supporters.  If you are not trying to stop them, you are with them.  Obvious.  That's the kind of country you are seeking?  Watch this video of life long republicans who are trying to save our democracy.  There are 100's and 1,000's trying to do the same.  The people of Houston have had their voting rights suppressed.  Two million citizens live there.  If that's how he plans to win this time, what if he needs to suppress your vote?

They weren’t Trump supporters.  They were anarchists, which is far left, whose ringleader denounced Donald Trump

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/5940296002

Keep believing fake news though 

Edited by Mercalius

41 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

As for all those black people, who knows why they were invited?  He to Melted Ice Cube he was going to spend $500,000,000,000.00 improving the black community.  You believe that too don't you.

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

As for all those black people, who knows why they were invited?  He to Melted Ice Cube he was going to spend $500,000,000,000.00 improving the black community.  You believe that too don't you.

Typical case of feelings over facts.  I’m done here.  TDS claims another 

24 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

It's easy to denounce racism when in a room filled with black people.

Why can't he do it when the white supremisists are watching?

Just now, abenjami said:

It's easy to denounce racism when in a room filled with black people.

Why can't he do it when the white supremisists are watching?

Do I need to link the video again?  Or are you being intentionally obtuse?

12 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Do I need to link the video again?  Or are you being intentionally obtuse?

You can post whatever staged or pre-rehearsed videos you want but we all saw it on national television when it mattered.

Edited by abenjami

Just now, abenjami said:

You can post whatever staged or pre-rehearsed videos you want but we all saw it on national television when it mattered.

Lmao you didn’t even watch the fucking video.  Press conference after press conference.  Private interview after private interview.   Two decades worth of direct quotes.  But nah, don’t watch it.  Narrative and all that.  

You guys make it too easy.