Sign in to follow this  
abenjami

Rank these TE's for rest of season

I'm currently rostering Engram and Schultz.  Both Cook (bye this week) and Goedert (comes off IR next week) are available.

Which 2 would you roll with for the rest of this season and how do you rank these 4 guys?  It's a no-PPR league.

It's an interesting situation IMO...

Engram:  He's on the field almost 90% of the time.  He gets lots of targets.  But no real production thus far this season.  He's puzzling.

Schultz:  Also on the field almost 90% of the time.  He looked pretty good for a couple weeks before Dak got hurt but there's no history of production here, especially with Dalton.

Cook:  He's the highest ranked fantasy TE of this group by every website I've seen, despite being on the field only 45% of the time.  He also gets the least amount of targets but is productive when he gets them.

Goedert:  Another guy who is on the field almost 90% of the time and gets a good amount of targets.

I’d go Cook, Goedert, Schultz, Engram.

Cook to me is the safest options. He is a primary target when he is on the field. 

Goedert should be solid once he returns from IR. The lack of weapons in philly is killing everyone’s value there. 

Schultz is an unknown because

of Dalton but looked good until last week when Dak went down. 

Engram is a head scratcher. I would say he has the highest ceiling but I don’t think he comes anywhere near it. He’s just not being used in the new offense in NY.