LongTimeFan

Chemically imbalanced son copulates father rectally

38 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Can you explain what parts of this story you're even talking about? I assume you're not talking about all the things that Tux posted

Any emails that state Joe meeting with the Chinese or getting a kickback for anything or Joe knowing about what Hunter was doing. He denied any knowledge of anything Hunter was doing.

30 minutes ago, SNAPHISANKLE said:

I don’t know...republicans sure seem to be up in arms about it and “being censored”

Yes but they are already voting for Trump. The brainwashed Fox News crowd will be voting for Trump regardless. 

1 minute ago, tgo said:

Yes but they are already voting for Trump. The brainwashed Fox News crowd will be voting for Trump regardless. 

As will the brainwashed Biden voters. Big deal.

3 minutes ago, rns90 said:

There are no brainwashed Biden voters you dumb shit.  Most of us acknowledge he has faults and B) Biden voters don’t use Qanon as a legitimate source of info either.

The only way I would have ever heard of Qanon is from Tux and you guys on this board. They seem like nut jobs.

And the fact you say there are NO brainwashed Biden voters is laughable and probably means you are one of them.

2 hours ago, Rogue said:

Too many voters just read a passing headline.  They probably don’t even know who Hunter is.  They just see the name Biden.  No one knows how this will effect the electorate. 

It won’t have any effect. This isn’t 2016. 

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

Any emails that state Joe meeting with the Chinese or getting a kickback for anything or Joe knowing about what Hunter was doing. He denied any knowledge of anything Hunter was doing.

Biden has already released his taxes showing this isn’t the case. You ignored the quote I posted from your own source. 

2 minutes ago, SNAPHISANKLE said:

Even worse it’s 2020

2020 has been a real bitch, but that’s the reason this won’t stick to Biden. The president is ranting and tweeting like a lunatic, because he is one...on steroids. 

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Biden has already released his taxes showing this isn’t the case. You ignored the quote I posted from your own source. 

So their isn't a lineitem of 'Bribes'?

4 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

So if new information shows up it should be ignored? 

The question remains is whether this new information is real or fabricated.

I would like to know if the laptop is registered to Hunter and if the incriminating emails can be verified.  I would think you would want that information also.

Dude - none of this matters. Let’s be clear, even if it was real (it isn’t) - none of it would matter. It’s Trump vs no Trump. It has been all along.  That’s it. The end. 

Thankfully this will all be over soon

11 minutes ago, Pragidealist said:

Dude - none of this matters. Let’s be clear, even if it was real (it isn’t) - none of it would matter. It’s Trump vs no Trump. It has been all along.  That’s it. The end. 

Thankfully this will all be over soon

What makes you so sure its not true?