Chemically imbalanced son copulates father rectally

LongTimeFan

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this is all they got Biden must be squeaky clean    And lol for any Trumper pretending to care if the presidential candidate is corrupt

Yeah but a Trump supporter has to believe China is afraid of Trump, but wants him to win, but is afraid of him, but wants him to win, but is afraid of him, but wants him to win.     I'm gues

The NY Post recanted the article and said it was below their journalistic standards and shouldn't have been published.    Which is quite something coming from them. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

None of you have answered a simple question. How many times has she been on AF1? Still waiting...

Your question is irrelevant. The fact you even ask it shows you don't give a shit about Trump's nepotism and corruption.

2 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Tucker had an hour long interview with Bobulinski. Really should have the Biden family under investigation. Joe lied saying he had no knowledge of what Hunter was doing.

As if Republicans care about lies.

6 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Tucker had an hour long interview with Bobulinski. Really should have the Biden family under investigation. Joe lied saying he had no knowledge of what Hunter was doing.

The FBI under a Democratic President investigated the person running for office 2 weeks before the election. Do you not believe if there was anything to be investigated it wouldn’t be in the open by now under a Republican President? 

No need to answer. It was obviously rhetorical. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

52 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Okay, so let's assume Joe lied about this.  This somehow discounts all the lies Trump has said?  

That's what you don't understand.  Well, you probably do, but don't care and will move forward.  Trump lies continually and for far more detrimental things.  "Rounding the corner".  Things that actually affect American lives.  Yet you are silent on that.  

Do you not understand your new bar is so ridiculously low that your feigned outrage over a Biden lie is viewed so as such?  You simply don't comprehend, or refuse to, that you guys have defended Trump's lies so much that your condemnations mean nothing?  It's all you've got?  

It's astounding to me your feigned outrage over a potential Biden lie in the face of a plethora of Trump lies.  It is what it is, right?  

Don't expect your feigned outrage to make much of a difference, but do continue to try as it shows who you really are.  

48 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The FBI under a Democratic President investigated the person running for office 2 weeks before the election. Do you not believe if there was anything to be investigated it wouldn’t be in the open by now under a Republican President? 

No need to answer. It was obviously rhetorical. 

it is obviously rhetorical, yet they are what they are.  

Just now, T-RAC said:

I'm 99% sure that Hunter Biden is guilty...

Of being given a high paying job he wasn't totally qualified for.

But that's not illegal. And it's also probably true for the kids of most of the people in congress.

And it's definitely true for Trump's kids.

The Trump Jr. Tweet was my favorite. “My dad only gave me a chance in his business!” Yeah, he started him off as VP with zero qualifications. 

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I'm sure any minute Barr will open a real investigation on Obama/Hillary and the Bidens 

I fully expect Team Trump to launch some sort of new disinformation at the last minute to suppress turnout for Biden on election day. 

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

I don’t know, Barr might be trying to figure how he can get out of this without facing charges now that Biden is clearly going to win...

Not sure about charges, but the ethical reviews will keep Barr busy for a while. 

It's still unclear what the egregious accusations even are & how Joe fits in here. They are really square pegging the round hole. It's all "Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, WHERE'S HUNTER?"

"Plus Joe. He has to be in there somewhere. Trust us." and then they just say "CORRUPTION" over and over a lot. 

If this were Trump he'd merely say "And now the Dems wanna bring me down, in the most obvious witch hunt of all time, FOR BEING SMART and making money!" 

Edited by 'Nator