Chemically imbalanced son copulates father rectally

LongTimeFan

8 hours ago, Mercalius said:

Exactly.  Not only are you full of shit, you’re terrified of even remotely disputing what I’ve claimed when directly called out.  You’ll call me a liar and insult me, but God forbid you challenge my declarations because you know you’d factually and verbally be drawn and quartered.  You were pegged the moment you placed the Squad over the Torah simply because politics > moral truth.  Another TDS basic bitch.  

I love it when the ignorant try to sound intelligent.

QTard -- "2+2=5!"

Normal, mentally healthy person -- "No, it doesn't."

QTard -- "Prove me wrong!  You can't! "

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this is all they got Biden must be squeaky clean    And lol for any Trumper pretending to care if the presidential candidate is corrupt

Yeah but a Trump supporter has to believe China is afraid of Trump, but wants him to win, but is afraid of him, but wants him to win, but is afraid of him, but wants him to win.     I'm gues

The NY Post recanted the article and said it was below their journalistic standards and shouldn't have been published.    Which is quite something coming from them. 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Mercalius said:

The clear insinuation is that if Hunter Biden’s financials (not Joe’s) are investigated it would create a plausible line back to enriching his father in employment ventures and meetings/arrangements that were gained based on his father’s influence.  This isn’t hard.  It’s irrefutably more evidence even in its bare bones state than what the impeachment hoax was propagated over.  And this doesn’t even include the bad optics of the crack/meth pipe photos and purported sextape/pictures that are already spreading online with more drug use photographed (snorting a line off someone’s ass).  

And to help with the homework - the implication is that Burisma was seeking big financial opportunity outside of Ukraine.  Namely the EU and China.  Hence why Joe randomly meeting with their heads and bragging about getting the DA investigating them fired by threatening their financial aide is, at the minimum, suspicious - when he was primarily responsible for those considerations and his completely unqualified son held a massive position in the company.  It was bad optics before the emails.  It’s terrible after.  An “October Surprise” that’s politically aimed at smearing the Bidens?  Absolutely.  But untruthful?  TBD.   

So you got that from "hey thanks for letting me meet your dad" and some working deals with China that said "the big H"?  

Lol Biden spox throwing shade (this isn't Biden's house obv). 

There's been a pic going around of Biden's house that he bought in 1972 for 180k and is worth a couple million now and they're making a huge deal of it. 

I personally know multiple people with bigger/better/more valuable houses than Biden

Edited by tgo

Even the Fox guys passed on the IF TRUE angle.  You know it's some shite.  These are the guys who've promised Bigger Than Watergate at every opportunity, but said 'naw, bro.  I can't sell that here.  Take it to a lower tier in the echo chamber and we'll play the twitter game -- amplify the innuendo to create legitimacy; where there's a lot of smoke, etc,...' 

Both houses of Congress have specific regulations concerning gifts that may be accepted by Members and staff. The term “gift” covers any gratuity, favor, discount, entertainment, hospitality, loan, or other item having monetary value. In particular, the term includes services, training, transportation, lodging and meals, whether provided in kind, by purchase of a ticket, payment in advance, or reimbursement after the expense has been incurred.

A gift is deemed to be “accepted” if a Member or employee of Congress exercises dominion over or control of the gift. It does not matter whether it would be used personally by the individual or anybody else.

A gift to a family member or any other individual is considered a gift to the Member or employee of Congress if there is reason to believe the gift was given because of his/her official position.

The question is a salary to a family member considered a gift and if the VP falls under this provision.

12 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Both houses of Congress have specific regulations concerning gifts that may be accepted by Members and staff. The term “gift” covers any gratuity, favor, discount, entertainment, hospitality, loan, or other item having monetary value. In particular, the term includes services, training, transportation, lodging and meals, whether provided in kind, by purchase of a ticket, payment in advance, or reimbursement after the expense has been incurred.

A gift is deemed to be “accepted” if a Member or employee of Congress exercises dominion over or control of the gift. It does not matter whether it would be used personally by the individual or anybody else.

A gift to a family member or any other individual is considered a gift to the Member or employee of Congress if there is reason to believe the gift was given because of his/her official position.

The question is a salary to a family member considered a gift and if the VP falls under this provision.

/facepalm

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

The really really funny part of CONs begging for this to be a story is the about 157 times Trump and his family and friends did this exact thing and did it publicly and even announced it half the time.

3 hours ago, titanruss said:

The really really funny part of CONs begging for this to be a story is the about 157 times Trump and his family and friends did this exact thing and did it publicly and even announced it half the time.

Yup. Like being okay with Trump and others using their personal phones for government business including email. Hypocrits, the entire lot.

Edited by oldschool