Chemically imbalanced son copulates father rectally

LongTimeFan

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this is all they got Biden must be squeaky clean    And lol for any Trumper pretending to care if the presidential candidate is corrupt

Yeah but a Trump supporter has to believe China is afraid of Trump, but wants him to win, but is afraid of him, but wants him to win, but is afraid of him, but wants him to win.     I'm gues

The NY Post recanted the article and said it was below their journalistic standards and shouldn't have been published.    Which is quite something coming from them. 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Rogue said:

This is why I say Trump has a chance, to the opposition of liberals that says I'm wrong.......again.  Now they're telling me this isn't 2016 as to why Trump has no chance.  No, for fucks sakes, he has a chance and everyone needs to be voting as if he does.  No more of this "it's not 2016" shit anymore.  People better be voting as if Trump is going to win. 

People are voting, in droves. The chance Trump has this time is directly tied to voter suppression and some kind of court ruling. In terms of actual votes Trump is going to get killed. 

The voters are currently eradicating him and the Republicans 

What I don't really understand is, if this is some sort of operation or outright fake etc, then why go with such benign material? I can only assume they're going to "find" more stuff in the coming week or two.

1 hour ago, OzTitan said:

I was coming here to talk about this article.

Basically Giuliani couldn't get anyone to publish this bullshit hard drive story.  So they went to the Post.  Then at the Post none of the editors would attach their byline to the story.  So they grab the byline from a Fox News reporter.  She didn't know anything about the story until after it had published.

The story is garbage.  Nobody with any shred of integrity or dignity wants anything to do with it.

36 minutes ago, patsplat said:

I was coming here to talk about this article.

Basically Giuliani couldn't get anyone to publish this bullshit hard drive story.  So they went to the Post.  Then at the Post none of the editors would attach their byline to the story.  So they grab the byline from a Fox News reporter.  She didn't know anything about the story until after it had published.

The story is garbage.  Nobody with any shred of integrity or dignity wants anything to do with it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ratcliffe-hunter-biden-laptop-emails-not-russian-disinformation-campaign

6 hours ago, Mercalius said:

The clear insinuation is that if Hunter Biden’s financials (not Joe’s) are investigated it would create a plausible line back to enriching his father in employment ventures and meetings/arrangements that were gained based on his father’s influence.  This isn’t hard.  It’s irrefutably more evidence even in its bare bones state than what the impeachment hoax was propagated over.  And this doesn’t even include the bad optics of the crack/meth pipe photos and purported sextape/pictures that are already spreading online with more drug use photographed (snorting a line off someone’s ass).  

And to help with the homework - the implication is that Burisma was seeking big financial opportunity outside of Ukraine.  Namely the EU and China.  Hence why Joe randomly meeting with their heads and bragging about getting the DA investigating them fired by threatening their financial aide is, at the minimum, suspicious - when he was primarily responsible for those considerations and his completely unqualified son held a massive position in the company.  It was bad optics before the emails.  It’s terrible after.  An “October Surprise” that’s politically aimed at smearing the Bidens?  Absolutely.  But untruthful?  TBD.   

Oh my God. Impeachment hoax?

2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

when are you going to learn foxnews and the nypost are not real sources of news? They are part of the propaganda machine used to misinform the public. You being some big bad ass DB developer would make one think you should know how to analyze and determine good vs bad data. It would be more honest if you just admitted all you care about is your tax burden. 

Edited by oldschool

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

when are you going to learn foxnews and the nypost are not real source of news? They are part of the propaganda machine used to misinform the public. You being some big bad ass DB developer would make one think you should know how to analyze and determine good vs bad data. It would be more honest if you just admitted all you care about is your tax burden. 

I have said many times in this thread I would like a comment from the FBI whether the laptop is Hunters and if the emails are real. 

The fact that only Fox and NY Post are reporting on this is interesting. 

Again, has the Biden sphere denied that any of the emails are fake?

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

you only want the FBI to weigh in to suit your narrative. You ignored Vindman and other admin officials when it went against dear leader and yet, you were quick to cite a comment from the park police commander about tear gas even when it was false based on eyewitnesses. Stop acting like you care about the truth. We all know you don't.

Has the Biden sphere claimed that the emails are fake? 

13 minutes ago, tgo said:

The NY Post recanted the article and said it was below their journalistic standards and shouldn't have been published. 

Which is quite something coming from them. 

They got caught in the most ridiculous plant story by a plant “journalist” ever.

Edited by Starkiller

24 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Has anyone in the Biden sphere claimed that the emails are fake?

They've avoided commenting on it - because it has nothing to do with Joe Biden and they don't want to get sucked into a Russian disinformation attack. 

I do know that they've released Biden's schedule for the times in question and there were no meetings regarding Hunter Biden or Chinese/Ukrainian business interests. 

I have no doubt whatsoever that Hunter made money off his father's name and I wouldn't even be surprised if he tried to sell access to him, Hunter Biden is a slime bag lobbyist and was a foreign business grifter, along with being a crackhead. 

But what we know for a fact is that Joe Biden didn't make a dime on anything related to Hunter. He's not all that wealthy, and didn't make money until after he left office (from book deals and paid speeches), it's all laid out in his tax returns and he's been very transparent with his scheduled meetings and income sources.

There could be some legitimate stuff stolen by Russian intelligence (probably not from Hunter's laptop though) sprinkled in with fabrications, that's usually how it works with these Russian disinformation campaigns from what I've read. They present fabricated info alongside believable/real stolen info to give credence to a narrative. 

Anyway, that's all I'll say on this topic because at this point it's just playing into Russian counterintelligence. What I want to know is why you care so much about this Hunter Biden stuff when it's blatantly obvious that Biden is not some money-grifting politician, unlike the Trumps. He was infamously the poorest member of ccongress his entire time there, and didn't make any money until after he left office. Hunter Biden lives in California, is not into politics or lobbying now, and won't be anywhere near the WH (certainly won't have an office there). Not sure why you think all this is even remotely relevant, particularly considering who you support for president - a man who is laughably and demonstrably corrupt. 

Edited by tgo