Chemically imbalanced son copulates father rectally

LongTimeFan

24 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

You got me. I like to correct people's their/there/they're idiocy.

Now that you and others in this thread have used the dem playbook of attack the messenger and not the message, want to comment on the message?

Nah. We’re good. There’s no winner in this fight. The humans don’t like each other. The humans do this thing called uniformitarianism. It's a geological term, but it applies to the human condition, too. 

We just keep doing the same thing. Fucking each other over. 

Edited by GoodToGo

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this is all they got Biden must be squeaky clean    And lol for any Trumper pretending to care if the presidential candidate is corrupt

Yeah but a Trump supporter has to believe China is afraid of Trump, but wants him to win, but is afraid of him, but wants him to win, but is afraid of him, but wants him to win.     I'm gues

The NY Post recanted the article and said it was below their journalistic standards and shouldn't have been published.    Which is quite something coming from them. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, GoodToGo said:

Nah. We’re good. There’s no winner in this fight. The humans don’t like each other. The humans do this thing called uniformitarianism. It's a geologic term, but it applies to the human condition, too. 

We just keep doing the same thing. Fucking each other over. 

I am not going to change anyone's political choice on this forum. We both know that. And we know the people that post over here are 95% dems.

The point is it is a story with evidence that should be investigated,  not just summarily dismissed. Is the evidence fabricated or real?

Many, if not all of you, have called Hunter a fuck up. It is not out of the realm of possibility that Hunter, in a drunk or high state, dropped off a laptop for service and forgot about it.

It would be an amazing story if the son that Joe intentionally or unintentionally got millions of dollars ends up giving evidence that ruins his presidential run.

Just now, LongTimeFan said:

I am not going to change anyone's political choice on this forum. We both know that. And we know the people that post over here are 95% dems.

The point is it is a story with evidence that should be investigated,  not just summarily dismissed. Is the evidence fabricated or real?

Many, if not all of you, have called Hunter a fuck up. It is not out of the realm of possibility that Hunter, in a drunk or high state, dropped off a laptop for service and forgot about it.

It would be an amazing story if the son that Joe intentionally or unintentionally got millions of dollars ends up giving evidence that ruins his presidential run.

Dude. The humans are inherently flawed. Dems this. Republicans that. It don’t matter. Those who truly have the power will eat your lunch and take a shit on your empty pail. 

I appreciate your efforts. But they are in vain. 

Maybe start on the ground if you really wanna push your misgivings. Not here. We’re just words on a page. And contrary to modern thought, that’s saying something. 

So... get in somebody’s face. 

42 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Even in your story it days the FBI may have the actual laptop. Obviously,  the FBI could clear alot of this up with a comment one way or the other.

Except the FBI by rule does not comment on anything, real case or not, unless they are going to suggest charges against a criminal. That’s their procedure.

Unless your name is Hillary Clinton...

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

Except the FBI by rule does not comment on anything, real case or not, unless they are going to suggest charges against a criminal. That’s their procedure.

Unless your name is Hillary Clinton...

Thats not true. They say if someone is NOT under investigation alot. This would probably be a good time if true. 

Also, just a statement that they did or did not have the laptop would say alot.

On a side note, if the FBI did get the laptop AND IF the contents are valid, two IFs, then Wray is gone.

1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

Thats not true. They say if someone is NOT under investigation alot. This would probably be a good time if true. 

Also, just a statement that they did or did not have the laptop would say alot.

On a side note, if the FBI did get the laptop AND IF the contents are valid, two IFs, then Wray is gone.

And if my aunt was my uncle...

Hunter Biden should file charges of fraud against the guy who claimed to have this laptop. We know he has changed his story so all indications are he is lying. Not sure how much Rudy is paying him to set things up but a simple lawsuit would make his involvement a bit more clear. 

Just ignoring this BS story and assuming it will blow over is exactly the mistake John Kerry made with the swift boaters. They need to aggressively go after the guy who claimed Hunter brought in this supposed laptop and somehow never came back for it. 

Just now, LongTimeFan said:

First, your transgender relatives are not part of the story, unless there are pictures of them with Hunter.

Now, are you saying that these emails are 100% phony?

I’m saying the whole story is phony. I suspect they have some of Hunter’s emails that were breached by Russian hackers. They are mixing in fake emails to try to inject falsely incriminating info exactly the way they did during the most recent French elections. 

2 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I’m saying the whole story is phony. I suspect they have some of Hunter’s emails that were breached by Russian hackers. They are mixing in fake emails to try to inject falsely incriminating info exactly the way they did during the most recent French elections. 

I can respect that point of view. Let's see if they can verify all, or at least the most incriminating, emails.

8 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

BTW, here is a story for anyone who may not remember what the Russians did leading up to the French elections in 2017:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-election-russia-idUSKBN1852KO

In the final days of the French election campaign, U.S.-based, pro-Trump bloggers and Twitter activists were among the most aggressive promoters of the purported Macron data leaks, which included what appeared to be private emails along with what Macron claimed were forged offshore bank account records, other officials told Reuters.

Edited by Starkiller

Who even cares about this? 

Seriously, no one fucking cares. This is tabloid shit which our own inel agencies say is totally or partially fabricated Russian disinformation. 

I posted articles about this in another thread - Trump’s own National Security Advisor told Trump that Rudy is being targeted by a Russian Foreign Influence Campaign. 

Why are we even talking about this fabricated bullshit? 

How stupid are we at this point, to keep falling for the rope-a-dope? There’s no education in the second kick of a mule. 

Anyway, no one is even talking about this outside of Fox or conservative talk radio. Nobody cares. These retards Guiliani and Trump are literally Russian assets, ignore their bullshit. 

Edited by tgo

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

Source on alleged Hunter Biden email chain verifies message about Chinese investment firm https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-china-email-source-verifies

The campaign also said it has released the former vice president’s tax documents and returns, which do not reflect any involvement with Chinese investments.

Fin 

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

Who even cares about this? 

Seriously, no one fucking cares. This is tabloid shit which our own inel agencies say is totally or partially fabricated Russian disinformation. 

I posted articles about this in another thread - Trump’s own National Security Advisor told Trump that Rudy is being targeted by a Russian Foreign Influence Campaign. 

Why are we even talking about this fabricated bullshit? 

How stupid are we at this point, to keep falling for the rope-a-dope? There’s no education in the second kick of a mule. 

Because @LongTimeFan needs to believe in a hail Mary to prevent Biden from winning.