LongTimeFan

Chemically imbalanced son copulates father rectally

Well their seems to be corroboration from other sources that validates that was Hunter's laptop. Combine it with the fact that no one from Biden's campaign has said it is not, seems to me that Hunter IS the October surprise.

Seems to be more info on a Chinese pay for play. 

This is getting interesting. 

So anyone wanna tell me why/how this is fake? Or it’s real and just doesn’t matter? I mean i assume it’s a nothing burger since righties are sooo into it. 

17 minutes ago, SNAPHISANKLE said:

So anyone wanna tell me why/how this is fake? Or it’s real and just doesn’t matter? I mean i assume it’s a nothing burger since righties are sooo into it. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/politics/russian-disinformation-investigation/index.html

Specifically the whole story about how they came into possession of “Hunter Biden's laptop” is totally laughable. Only a moron would believe this story.

6 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Well their seems to be corroboration from other sources that validates that was Hunter's laptop. Combine it with the fact that no one from Biden's campaign has said it is not, seems to me that Hunter IS the October surprise.

What other sources?

This seems like an obvious ploy. I guess you can't blame them though - going for the dodgy email angle again. But if you can't see you're being manipulated by the timing and setup of this whole thing, then good luck in your life is all I can say.

I was wondering when a resident righty would post this.  It’s been all they’ve talked about on social media. 

As near as I can tell, the worst from it is a meeting might have happened between an exec of Burisma and Joe Biden, even though there is no evidence of such a meeting.  

They’re up in arms about how corrupt this is.  I guess they have no choice.  Sheep gonna sheep.  Perhaps LTF can go into deeper detail, since he’s real excited.  

Other than that, they’re posting memes with Hunter’s pictures. Stay classy, deploratives.  

7 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

You said their. You should have said there. If you can’t differentiate among these words, you are a MORON. Are you surprised that you’re a moron?

There

Their

They’re

It’s October. Are you this stupid all year long? Is your stupidity all that interesting?

3 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

You said their. You should have said there. If you can’t differentiate among these words, you are a MORON. Are you surprised that you’re a moron?

There

Their

They’re

It’s October. Are you this stupid all year long? Is your stupidity all that interesting?

You got me. I like to correct people's their/there/they're idiocy.

Now that you and others in this thread have used the dem playbook of attack the messenger and not the message, want to comment on the message?

7 hours ago, Starkiller said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/politics/russian-disinformation-investigation/index.html

Specifically the whole story about how they came into possession of “Hunter Biden's laptop” is totally laughable. Only a moron would believe this story.

Even in your story it days the FBI may have the actual laptop. Obviously,  the FBI could clear alot of this up with a comment one way or the other.

8 hours ago, abenjami said:

Lots of them need psychiatric help but LTF just needs to stop breathing motor oil 24/7

Bondo these days. Doing alot of welding and body work.

Glad to see you made it through all the fires out there.