Dianna Russini on 615 Sessions Podcast talks the NFL investigation into the Titans and also how ESPN really feels about covering the team

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know @OILERMANreferenced this podcast yesterday but not sure if anyone had posted a link to the whole interview yet.   A couple of notable bits from the podcast Russini specifically mentio

That's why it is so damn satisfying when the Titans beat the shit out of the likes of the Cowboys, Ravens, or any other darlings.  Sadly, the frustration returns as soon as any national media messages

First off, that troll deserved to get banned and it was ridiculous that it was allowed to go on as long as it did.  Why some of the posters actively engaged and argued with an absolute fool who was tr

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Thrill said:

I love Bill Simmons’ pod but he lost money betting on the titans to cover the spread the first two weeks and has been saying the “colts will win the AFC south unless maybe Tennessee gets it together” every week since. Dude we’re fucking undefeated and just beat down on a presumed super bowl contender.

He only knows basketball

17 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Me and Buck Reising have natural radio voices 

I have a face for radio, so there's that.

Never heard your voice, but I couldn't get through 2 minutes with that Reising character.  I wanted to hit him so bad I almost punched my monitor.