Sign in to follow this  
AussieTitanFan08

Dianna Russini on 615 Sessions Podcast talks the NFL investigation into the Titans and also how ESPN really feels about covering the team

9 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

In a similar note, in nearly every Titan mention I've read, Arthur Smith is mentioned.  He's going to be a big name for coaching positions.  

2021 Vrabel HC, DC, OC!  Jrob's on the clock!!

How much does she make and she can't buy a decent microphone? fucking hell. A snowball is $100 or a Yeti.

Edited by Somedude

I feel like the Nfl/ESPN etc really does itself a disservice by being so bias towards certain teams. Honestly how are the Cowboys such a hot topic every year and every week.

I understand markets are bigger than others. But the league created the free agency I.E salary cap for parity; so the same team isn't winning the Superbowl 3-4 times, they wanted to even the playing field for smaller markets. Yet they don't celebrate smaller market teams like us who are coming up. The bias nature towards big markets I.E Big money markets is why many people feel sports is fixed to a certain extent. 

The fact that ESPN, Fox sports spend much of Wednesday talking about a meaningless stiff arm rather than the great game and season Ryan Tannehill and the rest of the Titans are having speaks volumes about alot of things. All us Titan fans have seen it, the bias bull crap calls refs have called against us in the past lol. 

At this point I think this witch hunt trying to penalize this team and take away draft picks and suspend the coach and G.M seems more and more like them trying to sabotage and stunt our growth. Everybody is starting to have outbreaks. I hope Vrabel and JRob fight back if they try to reprimand us in any way. 

If the Titans/NFL have evidence that they wore masks on the plane and yet that flight is what caused the outbreak, then they need to publish their data scientifically or informally for public health reasons. The studies on air travel so far are few and far between, and this would probably be a game changer (and devastating for the airlines industry).

9 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

If the Titans/NFL have evidence that they wore masks on the plane and yet that flight is what caused the outbreak, then they need to publish their data scientifically or informally for public health reasons. The studies on air travel so far are few and far between, and this would probably be a game changer (and devastating for the airlines industry).

While Russini mentioned the flight to Minnesota I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL's investigation concluded that it was all aspects (plane/bus/smaller away team locker room/hotel especially service of meals) of that trip that led to increased risk of the virus spreading, the way they have completely overhauled their travel protocols post the Titans outbreak is basically an admission that they should of never allowed the Titans to head to Minnesota on the same day they found out about Bowen's positive test.

47 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Why is Russini all about the Titans? Is she assigned to us or just really tight with members of the team so she likes reporting on em?

Vrabel is one her sources (might be the main source).  Maybe she is friends with him.  Almost wrote JRob but then remembered that he's Ian Rappaport's source for when he breaks Titans' news.

26 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

You know someone in house is filling her with inside info....

F880011D-D8EB-4EC2-A2BA-264C3C38355F.jpeg

I'd fill that chick's cleavage with something else.

I love how under the radar the Titans are. It makes their success even more gratifying. The media might not pay attention but other fans do. Read message boards around the league and people from all over the country admire the Titans classic old school style and enjoy watching them play.

Edited by Hyperion

2 hours ago, rns90 said:

Vrabel is one her sources (might be the main source).  Maybe she is friends with him.  Almost wrote JRob but then remembered that he's Ian Rappaport's source for when he breaks Titans' news.

Well we know he dosnt duck his wife.