Can we compete with the Chiefs and Ravens

SDCtitans

Can we compete with the Chiefs and Ravens?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Can we compete with the Chiefs and Ravens?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe So

I think our offense can keep up, but is the defense there? The elevation of Jeffery Simmons makes a big difference and if we can get increased production from Clowney and Beasley, our pass rush may be elite enough to contain Mahomes and Jackson. Thoughts?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this a trick question?  We beat them both last year.

I don't think the Steelers are as strong as their record.  They have played a weak schedule so far.

https://www.nfl.com/news/qb-index-week-6-justin-herbert-vaults-into-top-10 #4  2020 stats: 5 games | 69.3 pct | 1,589 pass yds | 8.4 ypa | 14 pass TD | 3 INT | 101 rush yds | 3 rush TD | 3 f

Yes. This is the NFL. 

We don't have to win a 7 game series. We just need to have a baseline good enough team and have things go the right way. 

We have that. Eli Manning beat one of the greatest teams of all time with a scrub team. 

We may not be favorites, but of course we can compete. 

9 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

The Chiefs are probably the best AFC team right one, but honestly I can see any of the Chiefs, Ravens, or Titans coming away with the Super Bowl birth. Steelers probably, too, but I want to see more.

I don't think the Steelers are as strong as their record.  They have played a weak schedule so far.

Can we compete with teams we beat last year? though yes Titans and chiefs are due for a rubber match. Fulton is an upgrade over Ryan and Ryan was a sore spot in that playoff game. Clowney helps

Edited by Somedude

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

I agree, but that’s why I want to see how they do vs better teams.

They have a really good D, Roethlisberger, good WRs, and a solid running game. They are a potential contender.

2 hours ago, Logical said:

Ravens, yes.

Chiefs, no.

Im assuming by “compete”, you mean beat them in the playoffs.

If you mean can you beat them in a a random regular season game... then yeah, sure. Any given Sunday.

The key to that is the where the game would be played.

1 minute ago, japan said:

Healthy Chiefs team losing two in a row? I’ll be shocked. 

Not likely but the pressure is on the Bills and they have a tough stretch of games coming up. They'll be up for this game for sure.