Voter Turnout

tgo

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why you don’t trust this shit. I sign my name several times a day on filings with several different courts. My signature is never the same. 

Began waiting in line an hour early. About 15 minutes from being able to go in and vote now.    Eat shit Trump!! 

@OILERMAN There is a certain Mailman in the Dallas area that would love to swing by and pick up your ballot. Send him your address..... 

2 minutes ago, Rogue said:

If it's like Colorado, your signature is on the envelope.  An election judge compares this signature and either sets it aside if he questions it or sends it on to poll workers to open the envelopes and sends the ballots through the tabulating machines.  

Officials are required to contact us if the signature in question is suspect.  

I think it's interesting the TX courts view voter fraud as more important than the right to have your vote heard.  Not that it's unexpected.  

Texas is the worst state in the country with voter suppression, and the court system there is what enables it. 

16 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

This is why you don’t trust this shit. I sign my name several times a day on filings with several different courts. My signature is never the same. 

I signed my VRC decades ago.  I vote in person.  My signature was different the two times I signed at the polls.

On 10/19/2020 at 1:10 PM, luvyablue256 said:

Most likely. I expect to see less and less EV'ing over next week. 

The new voter registration isn't necessarily a GOP advantage per-se, but bears watching. Dems still hold the overall reg advantage, and Biden has polled better with Indy's. 

They have done a really good job of collecting info on all rally attendees and identifying any non registered voters and following up  to make sure they register and vote. It is something to be somewhat concerned about; they've also used the same strategy with their door to door canvassing in areas they've identified as having demographics in their favor. It should be offset by their losing some of their support from people who voted for him last time but have buyers remorse and by the growing population of demographics that don't favor them .

5 hours ago, patsplat said:

In terms of voter enthusiasm, I would just like to note that in my case we are having no family vacation this year.  My wife is traveling to Pittsburgh to work the election, and I am taking time off to care for our son by myself.  This is probably the most committed we've ever been to an election.

I recently joined my county democratic executive committee and started volunteering with Doug Jones' campaign.