Big Jeff Returns Along with Cruikshank; D. Evans to IR

Jonboy

26 minutes ago, Face said:

I assume Fulton is going to start getting a lot more snaps. He was just activated the day off so I didn’t expect to see him against Buffalo. Even though O don’t think the slot is ideal for him he’s a 1000x better then Chris Jackson. 

Chris Jackson is actually better in man coverage, still a little wet behind the ears for the disguise zone coverages. 

I actually like Jackson though and I think he has a ton of room to grow. He's made some plays and shown he belongs. Plays with an edge and is smart. But coming from Marshall, it's a big jump. 

But right now, the less he has to play - the better. 

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Chris Jackson is actually better in man coverage, still a little wet behind the ears for the disguise zone coverages. 

I actually like Jackson though and I think he has a ton of room to grow. He's made some plays and shown he belongs. Plays with an edge and is smart. But coming from Marshall, it's a big jump. 

But right now, the less he has to play - the better. 

100% Can't just write the guy off. It's a different year. I feel like if he had a real offseason, he might be a quality backup already. I'd put him ahead of Joseph lol

I've been tough Joseph but aside from the Vikings game he actually hasn't been as terrible as I thought he'd be and would have a pick 6 under his belt if it weren't for Clowney. We should still replace him ASAP. Chris Jackson plays just like his college tape; can't find the ball in the air. It's a problem that rarely goes away and usually a death knell for primarily man corners. Hopefully he develops.  I think his ceiling is Jason McCourty but J-Mac had legit 4.3 speed. 

7 hours ago, tgo said:

I still think Adoree could be back by the Pittsburgh game. 

He was in one of those recent Titans fluff videos and seemed totally fine walking around. I don't get the impression they're rushing him back at all though. 

I assumed they filmed those during camp. I doubt Vrabel was cutting up during a covid week?

Edited by japan

1 minute ago, japan said:

I assumed they filmed those during camp. So we think Vrabel was cutting up during a covid week?

Oh I dunno, maybe it was this offseason. Entirely possible, I just assumed it was at least somewhat recent. 

Good point though, disregard. 

Just now, tgo said:

Oh I dunno, maybe it was this offseason. Entirely possible, I just assumed it was at least somewhat recent. 

Good point though, disregard. 

I could be wrong but he looked awful cheery in those clips.