1 hour ago, GLinks said:

I heard Antonio Brown will rejoin the league in 2-3 weeks.

But I heard some stuff about making offers for Dallas players, specifically WRs.

I love Corey and all and want him to have a great year here but I could posit a trade for Michael Gallup, whom I said on this board would be a good mid-round pick the year he was drafted out of Colorado St.

Davis knows the system too well though and is one of the best blocking receivers in the league. I couldn’t do it in case it backfired this year.

But the dance would be to trade Davis for Gallup, use that extra loot to get some depth if needed on OL. 

Cowboys have $23 M in cap space and Jerry would bust a stale nut to have three early round #1 receivers on his team, I’d bet.

Just GM daydreaming...

Titans threw for 559 yds, 7 TDs and put up 84 points while Davis was out.  As much as I like Davis, the writing is on the wall for him.

4 hours ago, Righteous said:

Titans threw for 559 yds, 7 TDs and put up 84 points while Davis was out.  As much as I like Davis, the writing is on the wall for him.

Yeah, three years of production did that, and not the last couple of weeks. But I don’t think they played that way because of his absence. 

I’m hopeful he has his best season yet regardless, for the team’s sake.

4 minutes ago, BaddKarma said:

Titans should offer the Falcons a 2nd or 3rd for Jake Matthews. They appear to be headed for full rebuild mode.

I’ve thought about this but I doubt he’s available. 

Keith Carter coached him in Atlanta. 

Edited by tgo

1 minute ago, tgo said:

His strength in college was two gapping. This might not be a bad move if he's willing to play 5T. 

Think we have any shot at getting this one done with a 3rd and swap of later picks?

Just now, Mythos27 said:

Think we have any shot at getting this one done with a 3rd and swap of later picks?

Not sure if the Titans would be interested, but who knows what the Jets would go for. No doubt he's worth a 3rd rounder. 

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

Not sure if the Titans would be interested, but who knows what the Jets would go for. No doubt he's worth a 3rd rounder. 

He could really be a difference maker for us. I don't want to give up a second since we have some serious needs to address in the draft but this kid was a top 10 talent. Putting him next to Jefe for the next few years might be dynamite. 

Just now, Mythos27 said:

He could really be a difference maker for us. I don't want to give up a second since we have some serious needs to address in the draft but this kid was a top 10 talent. Putting him next to Jefe for the next few years might be dynamite. 

He's a dominant run defender and also can provide some rush. He would make a huge difference alongside Jones and Simmons. You go from a marginal front to a top notch front, and all three players are dominant two gap players.