Trade Deadline Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

2 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I could be confusing Howard with a different guy, but I’m thinking the Titans showed a lot of interest in him pre-draft. You remember that, @tgo?

Trade! But to the Lions lol. Gave up a conditional 6th round pick. 

Edited by titanskick8851

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hear Josh Norman is still floating around...

Holy shit, the fake Mariota is a conservative LMAO!!!!! You can't be bad at trolling AND politics. Pick a struggle my guy. 

I think it's funny the troll account got worked up over that comment.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I'll be shocked if the Titans make a move.

The Salary Cap plummeting really does make it difficult to make any significant moves right now, in a normal year the cap would rise by around $10 million to $208 million but due to covid it is likely to fall $23 million, such a different landscape for teams to operate in than what they were budgeting for 8 months ago.

16 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The Salary Cap plummeting really does make it difficult to make any significant moves right now, in a normal year the cap would rise by around $10 million to $208 million but due to covid it is likely to fall $23 million, such a different landscape for teams to operate in than what they were budgeting for 8 months ago.

JRob has made only one in season trade (Correa) so far in his tenure anyway. He doesn't operate that way

24 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Cowboys waiving the white flag on the season already.

I can't confirm but I've heard from multiple cowboy fans that know football that Griffen has all but sucked. There is a reason Minnesota let him walk too. 

23 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

JRob has made only one in season trade (Correa) so far in his tenure anyway. He doesn't operate that way

This year is also the first time during his tenure you could say at the trade deadline he has a team that has a legitimate shot of going deep into the playoffs.

35 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

This year is also the first time during his tenure you could say at the trade deadline he has a team that has a legitimate shot of going deep into the playoffs.

Did he also trade for some DL or LB from KC maybe that didn't play much?

Edited by japan

5 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

From that list, I think the move that best blends impact now with future value is Desmond King. Even after Adoree comes back, we do not have a legitimate nickel CB. We're injury riddled right now but in the near future, we should have both Fulton and Adoree ready to play outside and adding Gilmore to the nix will surely help upgrade an outside spot but we're still stuck with a sub-par nickel and we saw how bug an impact Ryan had for us. King vies you everything Ryan did, with more speed and cover ability. The Williams move is interesting too because of his age, potential, and how cheap his contract is but as @oldschool pointed out the other day, his role in our scheme might not justify what it would take to acquire him. If we can get King, I think it would go a long way towards helping this defense. 

So are you wanting them to move for Gilmore and King?

Edited by NashvilleNinja

9 hours ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Gilmore is 30, not playing well, expensive and the Titans have 2 outside corners. It isn't happening

He did have covid, maybe it’s that’s. Or he’s just getting old. Has anybody watched his tape this year, is he just getting burned or?