Trade Deadline Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

39 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

Can’t see us trading for someone with a big contract for those reasons. Another team would have to eat a lot of the money.  I think Will Fuller would help but I can’t see HOU giving him up to us. And I wouldn’t extend Fuller who’d be a FA next year so I’d be hesitant to give up much.

Clowney was the big move. Not sure there’s another big move to really make. Maybe we can add a depth move like a vet CB or something, but nothing too crazy imo

It would have to be a player on a team out of the playoff hunt and probably a player with an expiring contract or maybe 1 more year left.

It’s not really a long list of options but they could grab a depth guy at DB. Maybe DL. 

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hear Josh Norman is still floating around...

Holy shit, the fake Mariota is a conservative LMAO!!!!! You can't be bad at trolling AND politics. Pick a struggle my guy. 

I think it's funny the troll account got worked up over that comment.

Posted Images

Anyone else think we should be looking at OLB depth?  Landry can't keep on playing the level of snaps week in week out.  I know they want to get Robinson in the rotation but he hasn't been able to even get on the field.  We have a few practice squad players we can bump, but looking for someone a little more proven.

Just now, Bink said:

I would go absolutely nuts if we somehow went out and got Michael Thomas. 

I doubt it happens, but apparently he got into a nasty fight with Payton after punching his own teammate at practice.  Speculation is he's trying to force his way out.

50 minutes ago, Guts said:

I doubt it happens, but apparently he got into a nasty fight with Payton after punching his own teammate at practice.  Speculation is he's trying to force his way out.

Why would he want to force his way out? What is wrong with these fucking guys. 

8 minutes ago, Face said:

Why would he want to force his way out? What is wrong with these fucking guys. 

Bree's clearly isn't playing at a high level anymore, and probably doesn't want to go through a rebuild.  Look at his tweet history it's not looking good right now.

4 hours ago, Guts said:

Bree's clearly isn't playing at a high level anymore, and probably doesn't want to go through a rebuild.  Look at his tweet history it's not looking good right now.

It's painful watching Brees play now.  You can tell he wants to throw it down the field but he doesn't trust his arm strength and just double clucthes it or checks it down.

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

Has he been good at all this year?  If he has, I wouldn't parting with a 3rd rounder for him.

4 minutes ago, cshumak2 said:

I haven't followed the jets closely since they are basically a dumpster fire.  I know he was drafted high, but is he any good?

He's really more of a 3T type and I haven't followed him since the draft. He was a badass coming out of college though. 

3 minutes ago, rns90 said:

It's painful watching Brees play now.  You can tell he wants to throw it down the field but he doesn't trust his arm strength and just double clucthes it or checks it down.

Has he been good at all this year?  If he has, I wouldn't parting with a 3rd rounder for him.

Oh I think they'd want way more than a 3rd rounder. He was the third overall pick. They'd probably want like 2 firsts for him or something. 

1 minute ago, tgo said:

Oh I think they'd want way more than a 3rd rounder. He was the third overall pick. They'd probably want like 2 firsts for him or something. 

2 Firsts is like QB country.  Or a all pro type player like Jamal Adams.  I'm pretty sure they'd trade him for a 2nd rounder, maybe late first.  At this point where he was drafted is irrelevant.

They can ask for 2 firsts.  But they'll settle for something (if traded) far less.