Vrabel and Tanneill

OILERMAN

3 minutes ago, Maker84 said:

this needs to be the gameplan the rest of the season until teams back off 

It should mostly be the gameplan regardless unless the opponent is so bad against the run or missing important pieces.

Edited by scine09

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was doubtful the Titans would win last night because of the injuries, the Covid list, no practice etc......   I discounted something I've been criticizing the NFL pundits for not recognizi

I've been more skeptical than most on Smith but tonight is what I wanted to see. Who cares they are down 2 starting WRs and their in line TE? Don't get conservative and pound Henry 30 times because yo

Posted Images

The best throw of the night was the 3rd and 19 to Raymond on the slant. It wasn’t that it was a complicated throw. It was how at the snap he looks off the safety left to open the window just enough then comes back right and hits him on the left side of his helmet in perfect stride. It was an absolutely perfect throw. Tannehill was amazing last night. 

Also, a low key underrated part of the game was the defensive play calling. We scrambled Allen’s brain in the first quarter by mixing up the DB/zone blitzes. We couldn’t get him to the ground, but it made him get out of rhythm a bit. Then we pulled the double stunt with Clowney and Landry and finally got hands on him. After that he was seeing ghosts and forcing the ball to Diggs. It was a masterful game plan. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

6 minutes ago, TwoToneBlueRules said:

You really believe those guys could have played a BETTER game than Tannehill did last night with the group he was working with? I wouldn't trade him for any of those guys. He is the crux of the Titans and the core of the team. They believe in him 100%.  The only one close is Wilson IMO. He's tough too. Mahomes isn't going to put his head down and get you two hard yards for a 1st down.  Tannehill's toughness has earned his respect from the team and Vrabel.  The fact he is smart and deadly accurate is just icing on the cake. 

Ok cool the breaks guy. Mahomes might be the greatest qb in history when it’s all said and done. 

10 minutes ago, TwoToneBlueRules said:

You really believe those guys could have played a BETTER game than Tannehill did last night with the group he was working with? I wouldn't trade him for any of those guys. He is the crux of the Titans and the core of the team. They believe in him 100%.  The only one close is Wilson IMO. He's tough too. Mahomes isn't going to put his head down and get you two hard yards for a 1st down.  Tannehill's toughness has earned his respect from the team and Vrabel.  The fact he is smart and deadly accurate is just icing on the cake. 

There is zero chance Tannehill is above Wilson or Mahomes and Rodgers is back to his best this year. 

6 minutes ago, TwoToneBlueRules said:

First, it's brakes, not breaks. Some were saying that about Jackson. Mahomes can play, but he is not better than Tannehill. You are certainly entitled to believe what you want. 

I hope you are not at work.  Drinking is frowned on at most businesses.

1 minute ago, tgo said:

I honestly think last night was the best game of his career. He played loose the entire time and was absolutely money on every big down. He caught one break with the tipped screen pass in the first quarter. Other than that he was damn near flawless with his decision making, audibles, and ball placement. 

4 minutes ago, IowaOiler said:

I get it, it was a great win...but let's not start carving busts for Canton yet.  The defense is a total shit-show, hidden by fortunate TOs.  We are allowing opposing offenses to convert 60% of third downs....yeah, 60%!  Behind us are the NY Giants at 53.8%.  We can't seem to get off the field without a TO. 

When we go against Mahommes, or Rodgers, or Big Ben, we are going to be embarrassed if the trend doesn't change in a big way. 

E5568A51-6DAA-411F-97F7-E010F4D9127A.gif

1 minute ago, TitansFan23 said:

This has probably already been said, but Tannehill needs to lay off the finger roll celebration. It looked nasty and if he tears something or fucks up his knee doing that, we’re done.

Haha I definitely did. The way he was laughing afterward it seemed he was thinking the same. 

13 minutes ago, tgo said:

I love Tannehill. He is an elite QB. Top 5 even, but there is a difference here. As someone pointed out in the comments on this tweet, Tannehill has the luxury of teams lining up and game planning for #22. Teams that play the chiefs are game planning and lining up to stop #15.