4 hours ago, BudAdams said:

Wrong.  As usual......

My point of course is that BOB is made out on here to be some bumbling retard but his teams were annually winning the division aside from the year Watson tore his ACL and they dominated the Titans head to head.   

I also think he gets way too much grief for trading Hopkins.  He was demanding 22+ M per year on a deal with 3 years left at a position that is easy to fill.  No way they can do that.  There's a reason why AZ was the only team offering a deal.

He was handed a stacked team. He's continued to alienate the players, trade off stars and make stupid deals. He did so with one of the best QB/WR duos in the league. His defenses were formidable. Yes, of course he did well against the Titans. We were still getting our shit together sans Ruston. Luck started having injury troubles. His teams have gotten steadily worse each year -- and worth with each additional measure of power. 

His team folded a 24 pt lead last year in the playoffs. Yeah great coaching. Not many positives to give that guy. 

1 hour ago, Callidus said:

Duke?

Deuce?

Both.

But never at the same time. It could be catastrophic. 

However, never underestimate yourself. Some day. Some where. There’s a duke and deuce being dropped at the same time. 

We will know when because the world will never fully recover. It’s too much. And yet strangely, not enough. 

Fuck the commode. We don’t need that downward spiral. 

I’m gonna go smoke a duke for America. Goddamnit. That’s my hairpiece (tears in eyes), but no crying. 

Crying is for those who pay taxes. 

37 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

I’m out. The wife threatened me with Fox News tomorrow at noon CST.

I’m filing for divorce. 

This is golden.  What did you do to get this possible punishment? Have sex with her mother?

On 10/12/2020 at 12:01 PM, OILERMAN said:

Go at least 1-1 and get to 4-1 and the team will be in great shape. 

Or get to 5-0 and be in otherworldly shape.

If you haven't already, marinate in this: they beat the Bills without their 1st round picks from: 2020, 2019, and 2017 (Davis and Jackson), along with being without their 2nd round pick from 2020. And Darrynton Evans may as well have not even played. That's SIX players from the first 3 rounds of 3 out of the last 4 drafts. But not only did they simply beat the Bills. They beat the brakes off em.

I know the Texans have a renewed sense of purpose now that they have a win under their belt with a different coach, but the Titans have had those kind of overachieving victories too. It didn't last because the team's deficiencies weren't magically wiped away by the win.

Soooo geeked for tomorrow.

6 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

Need it. Foot on the gas pedal all day tomorrow. Can’t give Houston a chance to stick with us.

If the Titans play conservative on offense they will lose. Watson and those WRs are gonna put up 30+ points against this porous defense 

17 hours ago, BudAdams said:

I also think he gets way too much grief for trading Hopkins.  He was demanding 22+ M per year on a deal with 3 years left at a position that is easy to fill.  No way they can do that.  There's a reason why AZ was the only team offering a deal.

I def agree here. Hopkins was traded because of his contract demands. And the Cards got all this love for it, they were stupid for doing it. 

Now picking up David Johnson was ridiculously bad 

7 hours ago, Maker84 said:

If the Titans play conservative on offense they will lose. Watson and those WRs are gonna put up 30+ points against this porous defense 

Dude you really need to change your name to Chicken Little. 

shocked chicken little GIF

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I def agree here. Hopkins was traded because of his contract demands. And the Cards got all this love for it, they were stupid for doing it. 

Now picking up David Johnson was ridiculously bad 

From 'Zona's position, they moved a lot of unproductive cap hit along with DJ making the Hopkins contract less painful.

1 hour ago, Supdawg said:

Dude you really need to change your name to Chicken Little. 

shocked chicken little GIF

Maybe so but this defense has been atrocious. Watson is also the type of QB that gives this defense even more fits than Josh Allen

7 minutes ago, TwoToneBlueRules said:

So where are we with the game roster? Did Wilson make it yet? Roberson?  McNichols I assume since Evans is out. 

In really wanna see Wilson in some game time action.