Texans Week

Jonboy

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think the Titans have had a QB throw for 4,000 yards or 30 TDs since they moved to TN. Maybe none since Moon in '90-'91. Tannehill is on pace for both of those this year. It's such a bizarre f

I like Allen more than most around here, but I started getting pissed in the 4th quarter when they kept fawning over him while Tannehill was dissecting the Bills. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, animatormike said:

This could be the trap game - big challenge for Vrabel to avoid the let down game on a short week.

I thought Vrabel played it brilliantly tonight concerning that aspect; he rotated constantly so no one would be too banged up coming out of tonight, especially at the skill positions. 

Just now, Blackjack said:

On the NFL network post-game Maurice-Jones Drew's hot take was that even after tonight's win,  the Houston Texans will win the division. 

How many beers have I drank?  Did anyone else catch this??

Yeah, I saw that; what was worse the other two barely gave him any grief about it. When you're a paid professional tv analyst it's time to set aside your bitter feelings left over from your playing days.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Have to hope we get a few of the covid guys back as there were a few banged up guys out of todays game, Evans will probably go on IR with that hamstring injury, Butler was dealing with something after that INT return, Lewan was in and out of the game.

Hopefully the right shoulder injury for Lewan was minor; don't think they would have put him in the second half if it wasn't. Might be a blessing in disguise cause it limited his reps on the bad left shoulder. Taking him out at the end was hopefully purely precautionary.

Just now, No1TitansFan said:

Yeah, I saw that; what was worse the other two barely gave him any grief about it. When you're a paid professional tv analyst it's time to set aside your bitter feelings left over from your playing days.

I know it's fucking crazy!  This is a complete football team.  Its not just a QB who can run around and make plays but the defense sucks.  

Tennessee has offense in QB, RB, WR, and solid special teams and a defense that even when down a bunch of starters can make plays and force turnovers.   They gave up no big plays on defense today and took the ball away when given the opportunity. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic