The Titans are a Championship Team.

Number9

Man that stiff arm was something...

I actually screamed when it happened....it absolutely blew my mind that a RB can  bitch slap a defender into next week and not stop to laugh at him. That was simply awesome!

Somebody needs to call that boy's mama....his feelings are hurt bad from that mauling!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First three games, after each one I said this is the kind of game championship teams win.   Tonight, this is how championship teams win.  It's a mentality and this team has it.  Vrabel has i

One thing the Titans have going in their favor:  they’re very good at avoiding big mistakes.   Fans always get wrapped up in which team is biggest/fastest/strongest/most talented, whatever..

6 hours ago, abenjami said:

Josh Allen is fun as hell to watch but that doesn't make him a good QB or someone who can take a team all the way.

I'd compare him to a train wreck at this point in his career.

He's going to be a harsh QB for die hard Bills fans to invest in - there are probably going to be some very frustrating ends to seasons. He's good enough he'll be able to hold down the starting role for a while but I don't like his chances of being able to string together consistent top level play.

The Titans are certainly capable of winning the whole thing from a coaching and talent perspective.  They have a couple of worry spots - pass rush with 4 on 3rd and long and the run game is still a WIP. 

People omitting the Titans from the top tier of teams are simply being stubborn.  Since Tannehill took over, the Titans are in the top group. 

26 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

The Titans are certainly capable of winning the whole thing from a coaching and talent perspective.  They have a couple of worry spots - pass rush with 4 on 3rd and long and the run game is still a WIP. 

People omitting the Titans from the top tier of teams are simply being stubborn.  Since Tannehill took over, the Titans are in the top group. 

The run game will get going. It always seems to start sporadically with Henry.

Teams are starting to have to take notice of RT and will need to back up a bit. They've still been selling out stopping the run first at this point... but I imagine this will all change very soon. 

On 10/14/2020 at 4:12 AM, No1TitansFan said:

Thought the playcalling was outstanding even if they were stacking the box. Last year they would have insisted on trying to run Henry more .The Raiders proved the old Buddy Ryan quote true, no quarterback looks good throwing while being knocked on his ass.

Yes.  Variety, aggressive without forgetting Henry. The real difference is that we have a QB that can do it all and has the confidence and respect of his entire team

The defense and reliability of the kicking game are still worrisome but at the same point and time, are there ANY good defenses out there?  The NFL with rules and rule enforcement has turned the league into the fucking Big 12/SEC.  All for TV ratings and FF pieces of shit.

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

The D needs more work, but they can still get it done.

For one, Clowney and Beasley are both practically non-entities. And get Adoree back healthy.

We have got to get healthy.
Beasley ijdk.