The Titans are a Championship Team.

Number9

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First three games, after each one I said this is the kind of game championship teams win.   Tonight, this is how championship teams win.  It's a mentality and this team has it.  Vrabel has i

One thing the Titans have going in their favor:  they’re very good at avoiding big mistakes.   Fans always get wrapped up in which team is biggest/fastest/strongest/most talented, whatever..

1 minute ago, abenjami said:

It remains to be seen whether or not the Titans are a championship team. 

However, there's no doubt the Bills fucking suck, Josh Allen fucking sucks, and they have no shot. 

They don't have the QB, but they will be in the playoffs.  They just ran into something they didn't imagine.  Tonight woke the league up, if any of them were still sleeping like those CBS game announcers.

I thought we were due for a loss in the last 2 games tbh. 

As far as the comments on Vrabel and the org, it starts at the top. AAS knew what she was doing when she hired Jrob. Since then, he has continued to hire and draft champions and guys who are team first and know how to win. 

Jrob said in his last presser he cares about 3 things: God, Family, and Titans. He don't have hobbies. He was built by one of the greatest football minds: BB and the Cheatriots. But he has ethics. We got a lot of players and staffers on this team who have Superbowl rings at home. 

4 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Allen is a one trick pony. He can zing it, but he has no touch. Tanne can throw a rocket, or just push one to Smith, or lay a beauty right into Brown over the top. He's got most all the throws. And his running is very decisive. 

There was some of that. It will get better as his play recognition get faster. The bottom line is that he just played a great team. He gave his team a lot of extra chances that other QB's wouldn't have. He will learn touch. 

14 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Josh Allen is fun as hell to watch but that doesn't make him a good QB or someone who can take a team all the way.

I'd compare him to a train wreck at this point in his career.

I don't really consider the NFC North a train wreck but it is a fun division to keep an eye on opposing QBs. Every year there's someone who should do so good but just doesn't. But it's that way every single year.

27 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Allen is a one trick pony. He can zing it, but he has no touch. Tanne can throw a rocket, or just push one to Smith, or lay a beauty right into Brown over the top. He's got most all the throws. And his running is very decisive. 

Seems a lot of people are pinning this truly impressive Titan win on Josh Allen's poor performance.  Pretty sure our guys deserve some credit for, A. forcing Allen to make mistakes, B. capitalizing on those mistakes, and C. beating a 4-0 strong contender like they came in 1-3.   Josh Allen has been damn good this season....like, REALLY good.  We just whooped him and them.