Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmeallen

Is this the worst/funniest NFL play in history?

2 hours ago, patsplat said:

Come on this was definitely the worst

This may not be the worst but it has to be in the conversation about funniest.

1 hour ago, abenjami said:

None of these are even close to the worst play. 

Here's one of my favorites. 

10 minutes ago, JT2000 said:

This may not be the worst but it has to be in the conversation about funniest.

I'm feeling a difference between worst execution vs worst designed play.  I was thinking the former but am with @abenjami on the later.

I remember watching that Colts play live.

I'm watching it unfold pre snap, looking at the field, and thinking man isn't that guy just going to run right in and tackle the guy before he can even handle the snap?

I remember thinking there's got to be some trick I'm not seeing here.  Then the play happens and I'm literally in tears laughing. I must have rewound and watched it again like 10 times. 

20 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I remember watching that Colts play live.

I'm watching it unfold pre snap, looking at the field, and thinking man isn't that guy just going to run right in and tackle the guy before he can even handle the snap?

I remember thinking there's got to be some trick I'm not seeing here.  Then the play happens and I'm literally in tears laughing. I must have rewound and watched it again like 10 times. 

We ran this play once in high school, dumbest play ever. OC thought teams would spend time practicing  to defend it, even though we ran the same offense his entire tenure. 

QB lines up in shotgun though, their defense played it perfectly.  It was suppose to be a screen pass to the RB behind all the lineman.  Their  defensive  player read it perfectly and intercepted it for the easy pick six costing us the game.

2 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

If you haven’t heard McAfee talk about this play, it’s hilarious. You should 100% give it a watch. 

Pat cracks me up.  Saw this when he aired it and was rolling.

I enjoy his show.  Usually, flip it on after I get home on days that work was a real bear.

Best ones are taken.  I remember a game between the Jets and Titans. Jets were backed up to their Endzone. Geno Smith took the snap and Klug was coming right for him so Geno tried to switch the ball between hands behind his back like he is playing basketball,fumbled and the Titans got a TD. It's better than the butt fumble but who cares about the Titans except when negative. Can't find a video of it

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

Best ones are taken.  I remember a game between the Jets and Titans. Jets were backed up to their Endzone. Geno Smith took the snap and Klug was coming right for him so Geno tried to switch the ball between hands behind his back like he is playing basketball,fumbled and the Titans got a TD. It's better than the butt fumble but who cares about the Titans except when negative. Can't find a video of it

Ok. We have to see it to consider it. Does sound funny.