Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmeallen

Is this the worst/funniest NFL play in history?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, patsplat said:

Come on this was definitely the worst

 

 

 

This may not be the worst but it has to be in the conversation about funniest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abenjami said:

None of these are even close to the worst play. 

 

Here's one of my favorites. 

 

 

 

10 minutes ago, JT2000 said:

This may not be the worst but it has to be in the conversation about funniest.

I'm feeling a difference between worst execution vs worst designed play.  I was thinking the former but am with @abenjami on the later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember watching that Colts play live.

 

I'm watching it unfold pre snap, looking at the field, and thinking man isn't that guy just going to run right in and tackle the guy before he can even handle the snap?

 

I remember thinking there's got to be some trick I'm not seeing here.  Then the play happens and I'm literally in tears laughing. I must have rewound and watched it again like 10 times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I remember watching that Colts play live.

 

I'm watching it unfold pre snap, looking at the field, and thinking man isn't that guy just going to run right in and tackle the guy before he can even handle the snap?

 

I remember thinking there's got to be some trick I'm not seeing here.  Then the play happens and I'm literally in tears laughing. I must have rewound and watched it again like 10 times. 

 

We ran this play once in high school, dumbest play ever. OC thought teams would spend time practicing  to defend it, even though we ran the same offense his entire tenure. 

 

QB lines up in shotgun though, their defense played it perfectly.  It was suppose to be a screen pass to the RB behind all the lineman.  Their  defensive  player read it perfectly and intercepted it for the easy pick six costing us the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

If you haven’t heard McAfee talk about this play, it’s hilarious. You should 100% give it a watch. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

Pat cracks me up.  Saw this when he aired it and was rolling.

I enjoy his show.  Usually, flip it on after I get home on days that work was a real bear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best ones are taken.  I remember a game between the Jets and Titans. Jets were backed up to their Endzone. Geno Smith took the snap and Klug was coming right for him so Geno tried to switch the ball between hands behind his back like he is playing basketball,fumbled and the Titans got a TD. It's better than the butt fumble but who cares about the Titans except when negative. Can't find a video of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Somedude said:

Best ones are taken.  I remember a game between the Jets and Titans. Jets were backed up to their Endzone. Geno Smith took the snap and Klug was coming right for him so Geno tried to switch the ball between hands behind his back like he is playing basketball,fumbled and the Titans got a TD. It's better than the butt fumble but who cares about the Titans except when negative. Can't find a video of it

Ok. We have to see it to consider it. Does sound funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...