The Titans had no positive COVID tests today (10/09)

heyitsmeallen

7 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I mean technically after 10 days guys should be able to come back if they were asymptomatic, right?  So that would mean Jones, Brinkley, Fulton, Correa, Humphries, Batson and Simmons.

Yep. There is also a path for them to return sooner than 10 days. Here are the rules for the covid list. 

“Following a positive test, if the player is asymptomatic, he can return once:

10 days have passed since the initial positive test; OR

Five days have passed since the initial positive test and the player receives two consecutive negative PCR virus tests at least 24 hours apart within that five-day period

Following a positive test, if the player demonstrates symptoms, he can return when:

At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared; AND

At least 72 hours have passed since he last experienced symptoms”

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bills = Blew It Like Last Season

They'll be rusty, but I think they're going to be as fired up as we've ever seen them. They'll treat this like a playoff game. These guys are sick of all the media talk - whether warranted or not. The

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I mean technically after 10 days guys should be able to come back if they were asymptomatic, right?  So that would mean Jones, Brinkley, Fulton, Correa, Humphries, Batson and Simmons.

I think the Titans will be extremely conservative bringing these guys back to make absolutely sure they won't kickstart another outbreak, think Jones/Brinkley would have a chance to play, don't think Simmons will.

20 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

On the statement about how additional positives shouldn't necessarily mean games cancelations....

Its possible all the players at home can get it from outside sources (family members. Food pickup, shopping, getting the mail all unlikely but possible I suppose).  That's what's infuriating about the situation with them getting together to practice, stay the fuck away from each other and the team could have been in facility preparing sooner.

Edited by Blackjack

• Jonboy pinned this topic
1 hour ago, oldschool said:

The last part of the tweet is interesting. It seems like the NFL is going to force this game to be played no matter what.

They really have to. The TV contracts are pretty clear and the alternatives to a cancellation is painful in a down revenue year. 

Pelissero’s statement about expecting more positives because of contact tracing definitely applies more to the Patriots than Titans. Pruitt and Borders just turned positive yesterday, so there’s no way they were shedding enough 10 days ago to infect others. Of course, if they’ve been in the facility getting treatment then that’s a different story. 

56 minutes ago, ChemEngr79 said:

Found this on Facebook. Perhaps we can get a few guys back. Brinkley, Jones, and Fulton would be huge.

3110C8E6-15AD-4F5D-8C14-5C2E1852D5F6.jpeg

So players are still allowed to play if symptomatic?? Weird.

1 minute ago, titanruss said:

So players are still allowed to play if symptomatic?? Weird.

That's not what it means.

The timetable to return is longer to return if they were ever symptomatic. The chart is basing "eligibility" purely on how many days have passed. It's a best case scenario, essentially.

There are other criteria that must be met whether symptomatic or asymptomatic.

Just now, Jonboy said:

They'll be rusty, but I think they're going to be as fired up as we've ever seen them. They'll treat this like a playoff game. These guys are sick of all the media talk - whether warranted or not. They're gonna be ready to hit something.

True, but my initial opinion is it'll be sloppy and a slugfest.  I definitely think we have a chance - especially with DHen and Tannehill.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic