Mike Sando: Open Secret In NFL That Titans Didn't Enforce Mask Wearing

Jamalisms

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The NFL is really working hard to slant public opinion before giving us the death penalty. 

If it was so widely known then why didn't the NFL step in sooner?  You know, make sure your protocols are being followed BEFORE you have an outbreak

The thing that doesn’t make sense to me is why they would be practicing out in the open with people watching at multiple locations if they were scared of people noticing. They clearly thought they wer

Posted Images

I'm over seeing articles about our punishment where the source is officials from rival teams.  That's some Jags level bullshittery, and everyone should always strive to avoid that.  Of course, here we are with our own coaches trying to out-stupid each other by ignoring league protocol...if that article is even remotely true. 

14 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

It's overkill at this point. The player workout news from yesterday made every other team want blood. No one will object to whatever punishment we receive. We're alone on this island. 

Fuck the rest of them. They're all vultures who only give a fuck about themselves anyway. It's like an episode of Survivor where two enemies gang up on a 3rd enemy to vote them off the island. They'll turn on each other in the next episode.

#IStandWithTheTitans #TitanUP #FuckTheNFL #SuckMyGlizzy

On 10/8/2020 at 2:39 PM, OILERMAN said:

Vrabel thinks the virus is a hoax and masks are an infringement on the players rights!

meathead = Trumper

You should check his wife’s twitter profile and see who she follows. Tells you a lot about a person. She follows Trump Jr., Ben Shapiro, Jesse Waters, Aubrey Huff, and others. She and Vrabel are definitely Trumpers. 

On 10/8/2020 at 2:39 PM, OILERMAN said:

Vrabel thinks the virus is a hoax and masks are an infringement on the players rights!

meathead = Trumper

What does that make you? A Hillary Pants Suit Wearing Commie? AKA a fucking loser who's leached the gov't with a low skill job his entire adult life. You're 1950 America in 2020. 

On 10/8/2020 at 2:43 PM, OILERMAN said:

Brady is his bestie 

Stfu and drive over to my house so I can see what new insurance offers are available for my house. And please put the paper copies of billing emails I already got 2 days ago in an aluminum box. 

One thing not getting enough attention is that the Titans are being mandated to hold all their meetings virtually from here on out and the weight room is restricted to 10 people at a time. This is an issue and could result in a marginal competitive disadvantage when you combine it with missing coaches and players and everything. 

1 hour ago, tgo said:

One thing not getting enough attention is that the Titans are being mandated to hold all their meetings virtually from here on out and the weight room is restricted to 10 people at a time. This is an issue and could result in a marginal competitive disadvantage when you combine it with missing coaches and players and everything. 

Wait, what? They aren’t enforcing this across the board, just for us? 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Wait, what? They aren’t enforcing this across the board, just for us? 

Not 100% sure, but Mike Keith spoke in his interview as if it was just us. Maybe not, I haven't read the recently released protocols all the way through. 

Edited by tgo