Mike Sando: Open Secret In NFL That Titans Didn't Enforce Mask Wearing

Jamalisms

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The NFL is really working hard to slant public opinion before giving us the death penalty. 

If it was so widely known then why didn't the NFL step in sooner?  You know, make sure your protocols are being followed BEFORE you have an outbreak

The thing that doesn’t make sense to me is why they would be practicing out in the open with people watching at multiple locations if they were scared of people noticing. They clearly thought they wer

Posted Images

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

I doubt it will go that far. We could be looking at a multiple game suspension or even the year for him. Both would be fair. The guy doesn't deserve to lose his job when the State of TN can't even get its shit together on restrictions. 

This is very much the case.  Our cuck Governor can’t make his mind up what he wants to enforce...the entire state has been asking for an outbreak through lack of leadership.  

Just now, Stan said:

Wasn’t even that. It was either a player or coach that didn’t have symptoms came to work and spread it. No different than when you or I go to work and someone gets us sick. It’s going to

happen, regardless 

The spread Stan. Everyone knows covid can be brought in by anyone. The point of universal mask compliance is that is greatly slows the spread of the virus. Other NFL teams have had players enter their facility while positive for covid but only the one that didn't adhere to mask-wearing protocols had a massive outbreak that put their season in jeopardy. That's not a coincidence.

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

In addition to Vrabel and Robinson, I want to hear from Tannehill, Henry, Byard and anyone else considered a leader.

I feel you but what is there really to hear? The only interesting thing they could do is completely refute all accusations against them and that's very unlikely. Even from an emotional stand point I don't see how it makes things better.

2 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I feel you but what is there really to hear? The only interesting thing they could do is completely refute all accusations against them and that's very unlikely. Even from an emotional stand point I don't see how it makes things better.

Hearing them would help IMO.  They could at least answer some questions. At least get Tannehill up there.

Edited by scine09

Just now, scine09 said:

Hearing them would help IMO.  They could at least answer some questions.

But help in what way?  Unless they have compelling evidence that this is all bullshit, we're just as fucked after they speak as we are if they say nothing. If anything, I see the possibility of shit getting worse. The players didn't exactly help themselves yesterday.

Just now, Mythos27 said:

But help in what way?  Unless they have compelling evidence that this is all bullshit, we're just as fucked after they speak as we are if they say nothing. If anything, I see the possibility of shit getting worse. The players didn't exactly help themselves yesterday.

Having the 3 of them up there (Robinson, Vrabel and Tannehill) might show some unity and maybe they can explain away, or at least try, what happened.

1 minute ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The NFL is really working hard to slant public opinion before giving us the death penalty. 

It's overkill at this point. The player workout news from yesterday made every other team want blood. No one will object to whatever punishment we receive. We're alone on this island. 

Just now, Thrill said:

The thing that doesn’t make sense to me is why they would be practicing out in the open with people watching at multiple locations if they were scared of people noticing. They clearly thought they were all clear

That's the whole point though and why it is just that simple that our coaches and staff fucked up real bad