How soon can COVID positive players return and who steps up in their absence

SDCtitans

With 13 players now testing positive for COVID-19, which Titans need to step up in their absence?

Jack Crawford

Nick Westbrook-Ikhine

Chris Jackson

and one more at Last Word on Titans

Who else do you want to see step up for the ailing Titans??

IF the Titans play Sunday, how soon can COVID positive players return? I outline NFL protocols in my article above!

14 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Go to the top of the board to the pinned thread. We probably aren’t playing the Bills. 

Yeah, it unfortunately appears that way! I just saw a rumor that they may push Titans - Bills to Monday or Tuesday and the Bills Thursday night game would be moved to Saturday or Sunday.

Just now, headhunter said:

Suspend the players that gathered that were told not to gather off-site. 

Well now there's debate about the timeline. The players "allegedly" gathered on Sept. 30th and the NFL memo stating not to gather was sent on Oct. 1st. It's all a little crazy lol!

2 hours ago, SDCtitans said:

Well now there's debate about the timeline. The players "allegedly" gathered on Sept. 30th and the NFL memo stating not to gather was sent on Oct. 1st. It's all a little crazy lol!

Turron Davenport of ESPN just said that the NFL told the Titans not to gather on Sept. 29th so it was in violation.

6 minutes ago, TwoToneBlueRules said:

But did the Titans make it clear to the players that they could not have informal workouts? I cannot imagine Tanny breaking team rules and doing something like this. And it wasn't even some secret place, it was where they had gone numerous times before. He even called and got permission. They certainly weren't trying to hide anything. Sounds like a breakdown in communication or understanding. The A - Z report says they were told they could practice as long as no one had tested positive. Very conflicting.

I think we're at the point now where we need to wait and see what the league announces. Too much information out there.

Archived