scine09

What do you as a fan want the endgame to be for the Buffalo game?

I feel like there's 3 legit scenarios for the Buffalo game next week.  Which one do you want?

1. Play the game on time, assuming that this all stops by, say, Wednesday, with whomever is on the roster and with limited practice time?

2. Forfeit the game and take the L?

3. Move this back to a week 18?

4. Cancel the game and just have the Bills/Titans play 15 games.  I'm guessing that won't go over well around the league since one less game is also one less period that players can get beaten up and have injuries.

I really hope that we don't have to have this same discussion for the Houston game but until this all stops who knows how long this could go on.

Also note they can't move the Buffalo game till Monday or Tuesday as the Chiefs have a Thursday night game with the Bills.

Edited by scine09

It would be great to move it back to week 18, but I don’t think the NFL will allow us to do that and have two straight bye weeks. Maybe I’m wrong. I think we either play on time or we forfeit.

Forfeit at this point. Playing with a very limited roster will only increase injuries, especially with very little practice time over the past two weeks.

I would say push it to week 18. I think many coaches/GMs will push for the league to add an 18th week to the schedule to allow for any make up games that can’t be made up during the bye.

Forfeit lol. The NFL will do everything they can to avoid that. The most likely scenario is that the game is played with scabs filling in for Simmons and Jones. If they win great if not og well. The fallback will be to move the game to week 18 and delay the playoffs a week. There will likely be more games that need to be made up and week 18 makes perfect sense to do that.

I think the easiest thing to do is show up to the field at game time.  The Bills likely won't show up since they don't want the virus and we'll be 4-0 after their forfeit.

19 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I feel like I did before training camp, indifferent. 

When the Titans play I'll watch 

Pretty indifferent now as well.

The only day I care about for the remainder of this god forsaken year is a certain day in early November.