What do you as a fan want the endgame to be for the Buffalo game?

scine09

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The season is marred or in jeopardy and it looks like Trump might live   What a shitty year 

I feel like I did before training camp, indifferent.    When the Titans play I'll watch 

W

Play the game. I always go on the karma edge, many times we’ve seen teams who the public will pound as favorite as a lock to win and the other team comes out and wins. The bills might be heavy favorites but it’s not like we’re done

key starters yet. Jones has been a disappointment this year and Simmons is only Big name we’re missing. We

probably get back brown and Jackson which offsets the issue. 

Here's kind of an out there idea.  Not sure if the Bills would go for it (I don't really think the Titans would have much of a say in the matter given what's happened):

Play the game between weeks 15 and 16.  The Bills and Titans could both play a Saturday game in week 15 as the league protected their games as potential Saturday games.  Then they play each other the following Wednesday.  The Bills week 16 game is a Monday night so they'd still get 4 full days off between the Wednesday and Monday while the Titans would get 3 as they're in Green Bay Sunday night.  Or they could move the GB to Monday night and just play it earlier before the Bills/Patriots game.

The teams would play 3 games in 10 days.  Seems like a lot but teams have routinely for years played 3 games in 11 days (Monday night game, Sunday then the following Thursday).

Edited by scine09

The problem with trying to play this game on time, and I know that's what the league wants, is that it means bringing in a bunch of players into a possibly infectious environment on a team already having a bunch of infected players and creating an even worse situation; for the love of God, if there is one thing that should have become apparent in the past week is that it's time to stop worrying about the PR appearance and trying to save face and start doing things based on the best public health outcome by being as prudent as possible. THIS should be the league's primary concern.

Another year another bills game where they get let off the hook against us and steal a w they dont deserve is what it feels like is gonna happen. Two years ago it was Pineapple chucker boy ineptitude and a receiver dropping a pass my 5 yr old nephew catches with ease. Last year was more pineapple chucker crap now we get a viral outbreak that hits us exclusively this year. We are cursed against this fucking team.

4 hours ago, DecepticonShawn said:

Another year another bills game where they get let off the hook against us and steal a w they dont deserve is what it feels like is gonna happen. Two years ago it was Pineapple chucker boy ineptitude and a receiver dropping a pass my 5 yr old nephew catches with ease. Last year was more pineapple chucker crap now we get a viral outbreak that hits us exclusively this year. We are cursed against this fucking team.

Didn't we miss 4 FGs in that second game?

3 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

Having a shitty QB and kicker is not letting them off the hook

Its the Titans sucking more than the bills.

At least that's how I see it

I think the point is that even with a shitty QB, we blew those games under odd circumstances.  Perfect pass dropped by some stiff.  4 missed FGs...