Episode 177 - Titans Beat Vikings (AKA Three and Oh Crap!)

Jamalisms

The Tennessee Titans beat the Minnesota Vikings to move to 3-0 on the season - but they lost the Covid19 sweepstakes, turning week 4 into a surprise bye-week. Jamal and Scotty return to discuss the victory and the continuing fallout for the Titans and the NFL.

Apple (may not be updated yet):

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-two-tone-crew/id485247545

Android (may not be updated yet):

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/titansreport/the-two-tone-crew

Computer:

https://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/16252346

I'm serious when I say, The Titans defense look exactly like the Mike Vrable defense when he was at Houston.

That defense could not stop anybody, they were a Hot Mess with a lot of talent.

The Titans defense is poorly coached and they are getting out coached.

Time will not help the coaching.

22 minutes ago, TitanTez said:

I'm serious when I say, The Titans defense look exactly like the Mike Vrable defense when he was at Houston.

You may be exactly right – who knows?  I'm hoping that the problem is lack of time to gel in addition to players being injured or sick.  Time could actually heal some things.  Time will tell if the games are able to be played.  With some of the staff being out, including at least one key defensive coach, maybe you should give the team your suggestions for back up coaches and turn this thing around. 🙄

1 hour ago, Splash said:

You may be exactly right – who knows?  I'm hoping that the problem is lack of time to gel in addition to players being injured or sick.  Time could actually heal some things.  Time will tell if the games are able to be played.  With some of the staff being out, including at least one key defensive coach, maybe you should give the team your suggestions for back up coaches and turn this thing around. 🙄

Maybe you should eat a Big Red Apple and relax.

8 hours ago, TitanTez said:

Wasn’t that defense riddled with injuries though? An extreme amount of injuries?

Cook is running all over everybody.  

On the defense.  It could be Vrabel.  He's my guy, but maybe he's loaded himself with too much responsibility.  Especially this year, the HC responsibilities are even larger than any previous year.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic

Archived