Trump Tests Positive for COVID (Discharged Monday)

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thoughts and Prayers, seriously praying hard.   If there is a God now it's time to show himself 

I like presidents who aren’t infected...

Saw this on Reddit: Trump is in multiple high-mortality demographics for COVID: elderly, obese, and low income

Posted Images

I wouldn't rule out the possibility that this whole thing is a orchestrated fake and part of their campaign strategy.    Announce that POTUS and FLOTUS have tested positive.....so for the final 3-4 weeks leading up to the election, he can tell the entire country,    "See?  We caught the China virus and everyone is fine!   Nothing to worry about!"

He's a grotesquely fat, unhealthy, unnaturally colored 74-year-old. So in that way, it looks bad for him.

Then again, he's the president, which means he has the best medical care in North America, except for Canada.

Unless they ship his fat ass somewhere in Europe to get world-class treatment, he'll deal with what we've got.

So, his science-denying unhealthy self pitted against the best medical care that the United States has to offer--looks like a tough matchup.

I predict that he goes the distance but loses in a split decision.

29 minutes ago, nine said:

I wouldn't rule out the possibility that this whole thing is a orchestrated fake and part of their campaign strategy.    Announce that POTUS and FLOTUS have tested positive.....so for the final 3-4 weeks leading up to the election, he can tell the entire country,    "See?  We caught the China virus and everyone is fine!   Nothing to worry about!"

More likely......

I would have won if I hadn't caught the virus.

3 hours ago, ctm said:

The most immediate question is how many people in the west wing have to go into quarantine because they were potentially exposed?  Can the white house function?

The White House hasn't functioned in nearly 4 years.  Why should this be any different?

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

The White House hasn't functioned in nearly 4 years.  Why should this be any different?

Trump's inner circle is seriously irresponsible when it comes to wearing a mask. Trump went to a fund raiser in NJ yesterday after he knew he was exposed.  His press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, held a press conference yesterday without a mask, after she knew that  Hope Hicks was positive and she had been in contact with her.

How widespread the virus is in the white house and all of capital hill is an important question.

Edited by ctm
8 minutes ago, ctm said:

Trump's inner circle is seriously irresponsible when it comes to wearing a mask.  How widespread the virus is in the white house and all of capital hill is an important question.

The reports are coming out this asshole was in contact with many people after knowing he had been possibly infected 

Fake news? Masks aren’t needed? The virus will go away on its own? Is it sad that my brain immediately thinks this is a campaign strategy? He’s probably just faking to avoid any more debates, and when he “recovers” he will show that he’s strong and the stupid China virus is weak.