Titans Optimistic Lewan Injury Isn't Serious

Jonboy

59 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Bongo: lewan has a vitamin D deficiency that causes his shoulder and knee to swap places....

Just ship him out here to my latitude and I'll take him up from my house to Haleakala at 10,000' and rub a milk-hydrogen pyroxide solution on his tattoos along the way = GOOD TO GO!

Vitamin D, washing hands 5x a day, wearing a mask, and aerobic exercise will greatly reduce your risk of catching COVID. ... and if you do all of that and still catch it you are much less likely to be symptomatic.

Problem is the USA has bred fat, lazy, ignorant, dirty fucks that are afraid of sunlight and think smoking is cool.

This shouldnt be a real big issue in a healthy (mentally and physically) 21st century society... but it is what it is.

40 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I can't top any of the jokes here, so I'll just say that shitting on Bongo never ceases to be funny or get old.

Bongo deserves it.  I woke up at 2:30am after they had ambulanced Jake from the field to the hospital.  Bongo...was explaining how...they will probably have to...amputate Jake's leg.  I responded in the thread how horribly sad it was for Jake.:(  Then somebody said, "9 this is Bongo talking."

20 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Bongo deserves it.  I woke up at 2:30am after they had ambulanced Jake from the field to the hospital.  Bongo...was explaining how...they will probably have to...amputate Jake's leg.  I responded in the thread how horribly sad it was for Jake.:(  Then somebody said, "9 this is Bongo talking."

Wait, didn't he also say that the injury was close or similiar to the one Bo Jackson had?