Titans Suspend In Person Activities After 8 COVID Positives

They’re gonna have to start forcing players to wear masks when playing. I don’t understand how they haven’t already enforced this. In no way shape or form does wearing a mask hamper their ability to breath or play. It will contain less bodily fluids to worry about especially spit transmissions when in huge piles. 

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pees definitely made the right decision to retire. 

Whoever complained about the Titans not getting enough media attention...this is all YOUR fault! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Stan said:

They’re gonna have to start forcing players to wear masks when playing. I don’t understand how they haven’t already enforced this. In no way shape or form does wearing a mask hamper their ability to breath or play. It will contain less bodily fluids to worry about especially spit transmissions when in huge piles. 

Why not a full face shield on the helmet instead?

Edited by tgo
17 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Look up Vietnam’s process. They basically force quarantine anyone who comes in contact with an infected person and they’ve ousted the virus like 4 separate times. All the cases have come from asymptomatic or false negatives coming in from travel. 

its simple and doesn’t take super intense tech to do this effectively 

They also almost universally wear masks and practice nasal irrigation.

Edited by ctm
3 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

Really?  You need to read more.  

A new article has just been published in the Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology looking to see if an oral vitamin D supplement can be used to treat c-19. What were the results of this study? Among the 26 participants who did not receive vitamin D, 13 were admitted to the ICU (50%), and two died (8%). Of the 50 participants who did receive vitamin D, only one individual (2%) was admitted to the ICU, and no-one died.

On the face of it, these results are pretty damn impressive! Vitamin D supplementation resulted in a 48% absolute reduction in risk of ICU admission, and a 100% relative reduction in risk of dying! If that isn’t an effective therapy for C-19, then I don’t know what is. So tell me, why doesn't the NFL testing protocol use Vitamin D assessments to check for T cell immunity? Any guesses? Here is the published article from the PEER reviewed journal. https://www.sciencedirect.com/.../pii/S0960076020302764

If this is all true, somebody should be stoned to death for not pushing this nationwide. 

This is obviously the biggest story happening in Nashville sports media....and probably for the entire national sports media landscape.

But the story just broke in the last couple hours, and there are very, very few details available...they're still gathering info and exercising an abundance of extreme caution.    This incident is an utterly unprecedented situation for the NFL...and nobody has any insight into the big picture.   Nobody in the organization or at the league office knows what will happen.    It's virtually impossible to have an extended discussion when there's so little information to discuss.

This story will surely dominate the national media for the next few days and possibly longer.....but right now, everyone is still very much in the information gathering phase and trying to assess the situation.     

I just hope the information that's out there now  *is* the whole story....and not just the tip of the iceberg.   

1 minute ago, nine said:

This is obviously the biggest story happening in Nashville sports media....and probably for the entire national sports media landscape.

But the story just broke in the last couple hours, and there are very, very few details available...they're still gathering info and exercising an abundance of extreme caution.    This incident is an utterly unprecedented situation for the NFL...and nobody has any insight into the big picture.   Nobody in the organization or at the league office knows what will happen.    It's virtually impossible to have an extended discussion when there's so little information to discuss.

This story will surely dominate the national media for the next few days and possibly longer.....but right now, everyone is still very much in the information gathering phase and trying to assess the situation.     

I just hope the information that's out there now  *is* the whole story....and not just the tip of the iceberg.   

But what about the Tennessee-Missouri game Saturday!  We need to make sure that's covered!

It’s not racist African Americans and Latinos have dark skin which most of them their vitamin d levels are lower. That’s pretty known. I’m pretty pale and idk if I’m getting enough vitamin D because of skin cancer concerns. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic