Shane Bowen in Covid Protocol; Did Not Travel to Minnesota

Jonboy

3 minutes ago, japan said:

You do have a point when you frame it this way...

Of course I do.  I do find it hilarious that nobody even noticed it or mentioned Bowen wasn't with the team until 24 hours later. 

Edited by BudAdams

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pictured Bowen telling Vrabel he was going to the airport bathroom as they were boarding and hailing a cab to the local liquor store...

I'm just not sure how I'll sleep tonight.

You're wrong about everything.    And how did this post make it through the ignore filter?

4 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I'm just not sure how I'll sleep tonight.

And I'll sleep just fine.  You guys suggested something ridiculous about Bowen maybe going AWOL because he's not the official DC as a possible reason before the facts came out.  I pointed out that it was ridiculous that would be and then you guys "pretend" you didn't say that.  S

8 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Every Monday it seems that BudAdams is fighting with at least 3 posters.

Wrong.  Attacked for pointing out the ridiculous idea that Bowen went AWOL.  Go back to trying to memorize box scores from 20 years ago nerd

12 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Wrong.  Attacked for pointing out the ridiculous idea that Bowen went AWOL.  Go back to trying to memorize box scores from 20 years ago nerd

Bud, you argue too much.  You just called @scine09 a name.  You are on the board all the time.  scine is a nice guy who never calls people names or starts arguments.  You should show better selection in your shaming skills.  

Edited by Number9
I have add. leave out letters and words.

8 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Bud, you argue too much.  You just called @scine09 a name.  You are on the board all the time.  scine is a nice guy who never calls people names or starts arguments.  You should show better selection in you shaming skills.  

I’m used to it with him/her.  The poster appears to get some pleasure out of ripping on random people on a message board.  It must make him/her feel better about life.  Whatever.

20 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Bud, you argue too much.  You just called @scine09 a name.  You are on the board all the time.  scine is a nice guy who never calls people names or starts arguments.  You should show better selection in your shaming skills.  

Yeah there's no name calling on here ever!.  And if scine didn't want a response from me, he best not mention my name then......He chose to interject into this thread on his own volition.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but obviously Bowen should still be able to gameplan and lead meetings via Zoom etc., with Vrabel taking on more of the in person coaching role, then Vrabel or Haslett can just call the plays on Sunday.