Sign in to follow this  
Jamalisms

Episode 176 - Two and Oh Yeah!

Talking about the Colts, I think y'all gave them too much credit against the Vikings.  Colts had a ton of short fields that stalled into FGs.  Cousins had a terrible day but it took forever for the Colts to pull ahead.  It was one of the worst games to watch ever, please take my word for it.

1 hour ago, TeamRamrod said:

Hope you guys keep doing this all season.

I promise jack crap for the offseason but we'll be here all year, barring death and / or civil war.

I listened again and this is way to mundane a take to listen to it constantly.  Listening to it, was like watching EG run for Fisher post toe injury.  Intolerable. I think y'all have to inject some life in this.  Just my opinion. 

28 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

I listened again and this is way to mundane a take to listen to it constantly.  Listening to it, was like watching EG run for Fisher post toe injury.  Intolerable. I think y'all have to inject some life in this.  Just my opinion. 

Bongo off the top rope...

1 hour ago, Bongo59 said:

"In episode 177, we are coming to you, live, from a secret science lab where we have injected ourselves with Covid19 and will soon be cryogenically frozen for three days to verify that extreme cold can eradicate this deadly disease while also making me less fat. This ... is the Two Tone Crew."

Nah, fuck off. We'll soldier on without you.

I guess Bongo prefers totally outlandish unrealistic takes, otherwise - no entertainment value. Thus the constant lies and bullshit. 

Some of us actually prefer level-headed discussion that is actually attuned to reality. 

No.......the takes are conventional and offer nothing exciting or cutting edge.  No talk about how the changes at OT have changed the outside run game of Henry because of how Kelly sets and comes off on those C gap runs.  This is just one example.  

11 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

No.......the takes are conventional and offer nothing exciting or cutting edge.  No talk about how the changes at OT have changed the outside run game of Henry because of how Kelly sets and comes off on those C gap runs.  This is just one example.  

Yeah, Kelly is totally killing those runs to left as well.

No but guess who is?  Henry's reads have been off because the LOG is not playing well yet.  Seems he is thinking too much instead of just trusting his eyes.  I'm not trying to pick on y'all.  I am saying dive deeper.