33 minutes ago, cenj said:

"Last year Tannehill’s success was due to the running of Derrick Henry. His success was the dink and dunk passes but he still couldn’t win you a game."

Great way to announce at the beginning of your article that you didn't watch any games.

Someone called it out in the comments section.

6 hours ago, Titans279 said:

It seems more like he fell in our lap to be honest. We were due for some luck on the QB front. It's been 15 years since McNair!

I agree on the Mcnair part. We have been a patch work of qbs since Mcnair, nothing consistent starting wise or numbers wise. But the fell in our lap comment makes it seem like Tanney was an after thought, and we just wanted a camp arm or backup.

Jrob and Vrabel both clearly wanted Tannehill. I'd have to believe Jrob being from New England knew something about Tannehill your average team and GM didn't, including the team he was on, the Dolphins. We made the trade, it wasn't like he was floundering in free agency. JRob made the call and made the trade. Thats not just falling in our lap, we went and got him.

On 9/22/2020 at 1:16 AM, cenj said:

"Last year Tannehill’s success was due to the running of Derrick Henry. His success was the dink and dunk passes but he still couldn’t win you a game."

Great way to announce at the beginning of your article that you didn't watch any games.

It seemed like it was more commentary on the Dolphins fans & the excuses they were making last year. I don’t think that was the writers option.

This guy Dave Wallace is full of shit. Joe Philbin & Mike Sherman we’re very good friends dating back to their HS days. Sherman taught Philbin everything about offense & they were all in on everything together. They were both all in on Tannehill & I remember Hard Knocks did the Dolphins Tanny’s rookie year & they were both awfully impressed with RT in practice. 

I’m so sick of every team that sucks saying they wanted to draft Wilson in 2012. That’s like the 8 th time I’ve heard that.

It's comments like this that irk me.  Look, I completely get that not everyone likes Tannehill.  But look at this from CBSSports in their QB ratings.  The comments underneath are what really get me.  The part about QB rating:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/week-3-nfl-qb-power-rankings-jared-goff-josh-allen-surge-into-top-10-as-carson-wentz-drew-brees-slide/

8 minutes ago, scine09 said:

It's comments like this that irk me.  Look, I completely get that not everyone likes Tannehill.  But look at this from CBSSports in their QB ratings.  The comments underneath are what really get me.  The part about QB rating:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/week-3-nfl-qb-power-rankings-jared-goff-josh-allen-surge-into-top-10-as-carson-wentz-drew-brees-slide/

Yikes.  Zero respect for Tannehill.