Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tgo

Titans Adjust Practice Squad for Week 3

Recommended Posts

Rogers is about the best you could hope for in terms of a veteran WR. Can play just about any spot and is also a decent PR.

 

I would also expect them to change the players that they are marking as “safe” this week. I think you’ll see Batson given one of those designations after how much he played and contributed. Might even see him and Westbrook-Ikhine flip flopped on the 53 man potentially. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Rogers is about the best you could hope for in terms of a veteran WR. Can play just about any spot and is also a decent PR.

 

I would also expect them to change the players that they are marking as “safe” this week. I think you’ll see Batson given one of those designations after how much he played and contributed. Might even see him and Westbrook-Ikhine flip flopped on the 53 man potentially. 


McNichols can’t be activated again based on my understanding of the rules, so he’ll need to either be on the 53 man to play, unless of course Evans is ready and didn’t have a setback. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought mcnichols just had to be subject to waivers before he could be active again?  Not sure if that means they can release him and then sign him a day or two later?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cshumak2 said:

I thought mcnichols just had to be subject to waivers before he could be active again?  Not sure if that means they can release him and then sign him a day or two later?


The way it reads is that his PS contract has to be terminated and then he has to be signed to a regular NFL contract. 
 

Then if they want to get him back on the PS, they’d have to waive him first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, tgo said:


The way it reads is that his PS contract has to be terminated and then he has to be signed to a regular NFL contract. 
 

Then if they want to get him back on the PS, they’d have to waive him first. 

If they had to do all that I would assume they would do that later in the week.  Less of a chance of a team claiming him on a Thursday as opposed to a Monday.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Is our RT ready to play or being punished for the DUI?


I wouldn’t expect to see him anytime soon. At least not starting. 
 

They may just move him right from the covid reserve list to the Commissioner’s Exempt list. 

Edited by tgo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tgo said:


I wouldn’t expect to see him anytime soon. At least not starting. 
 

They may just move him right from the covid reserve list to the Commissioner’s Exempt list. 

So he could get some reps in. He's not being disciplined?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

So he could get some reps in. He's not being disciplined?

 
He’ll be officially disciplined after the court date I believe, which is mid October.

 

Edited by tgo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...